Company: Remarkable Jobs
Posted on: May 14, 2022
Job DescriptionStaff Accountant Salary: $ Depending on
Experience + Excellent BenefitsLocation: Remote Working Full
time/Permanent Remarkable jobs are delighted to be working with a
leading, global life science organisation who have had significant
growth. This is a very exciting time to join this organisation as
they have an ambitious future ahead and are continuously
growing.This 'Staff Accountant' will be responsible for the
preparation and management of the monthly cost and capex reporting.
Additionally, this 'Staff Accountant' will be responsible for
annual budgets, forecast and ad hoc analysis. Key Responsibilities
within this 'Staff Accountant' role:
- Completing the month-end process including journal preparation,
posting, accounts receivable/payable and payroll.
- Liaising with the Group Finance team on all legal entity,
treasury, and tax.
- Executing audit requests, and supporting the finance business
partnering - reporting, variance analysis, budget and forecast
- Evaluating growth drivers and variances to
- Developing reporting to streamline processes and providing
insight to the management team.
- Assisting with governance, and financial controls reviews,
implementation, and management.
- Report writing, testing, and formatting.Experience, Skills, and
Knowledge needed for this 'Staff Accountant' role:
- Bachelors in Accounting or Finance - CPA would be ideal.
- 5 years' experience within a similar position.
- Ability to use Excel, vlooksup, sumif, pivot tables, SAP,
Oracle and IFS - IFS is essential.
- Previous experience within a high growth global business.
- Strong practice background.
- Experience of accounting for self-funded US Healthcare
- Knowledge/Experience with Financial MI systems is
- Strong analytical skills.For immediate consideration, please
apply with your CV today!
Keywords: Remarkable Jobs, Worcester , Staff Accountant, Accounting, Auditing , Milford, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!