Company: Sonesta ES Suites - Westborough
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionPOSITION TITLE: Night Auditor DEPARTMENT: Front
Office REPORTS TO: Front Office Manager/ AGM/GM JOB SUMMARY: Checks
front office accounting records for accuracy and, on a daily basis,
summarizes and compiles information for the hotel's financial
records. Tracks room revenue, occupancy percentages, and other
front office operating statistics.Prepares a summary of cash,
check, and credit card activities, reflecting the hotel's financial
performance for the day. Posts room charges and room taxes to guest
accounts including guest transactions not posted during the day by
the front office cashier. Acts as overnight front desk agent.
- Posts room charges and taxes to guest accounts.
- Processes guest charges voucher and credit card vouchers.
- Post charges to the guest accounts that have not been posted or
were incurred on the night audit shift.
- Transfer charges and deposits to master accounts.
- Checks to see that all charges are assigned to the appropriate
- To verify that all transactions performed at the front desk are
supported by documentary evidence and signatures as necessary and
that they have been correctly posted and allocated into PMS
- Is able to function as a front desk agent especially in terms
of check-in and check-out procedures.
- Tracks room revenues, occupancy percentages, and other front
- Prepares a summary of cash, check, and credit card
- Prepare of End of day procedure.
- Must have complete knowledge of emergency procedures.
- Balance the day's charges, making corrections as
- Understand principles of auditing, balancing, and closing out
- Operate hotel PMS and other front office equipment.
- Respond to guest needs, special requests and complaints and
alert the appropriate manager as needed.
- Other duties as required or assigned by member of management.
- Ability to walk or stand for long periods of time as customary
in a hotel front office environment.
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in
- Minimum one year of hotel front desk experience, experience
handling cash, accounting procedures, and general administrative
tasks.11pm to 7 am - Day will vary.
Keywords: Sonesta ES Suites - Westborough, Worcester , NIGHT AUDITOR, Accounting, Auditing , Westborough, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!