Company: SALMON Health and Retirement
Posted on: September 25, 2022
Looking for an Accountant with strong general ledger experience.
Are you looking to be part of a team that will value your
experience? We offer a supportive environment where you are part of
a team maintaining the financial records of several of our care
facilities.Salmon Health and Retirement has a long history of
providing care to seniors in long term, assisted living and
Be part of a team that is making a difference.
COVID-19 Considerations: In compliance with DPH regulations, all
staff are required to be fully vaccinated & boosted against
Staff Accountant Responsibilities:
Issuing of monthly financial statements to Executive Directors
- Maintaining financial reports, records, and general ledger
- Preparing journal entries, analyses, and account
- Prepare monthly balance sheet reconciliations.
- Meeting processing and reporting deadlines.
- Monitoring cash flow of your assigned facilities.
- Analysis/reconciliation of income and expense accounts
- Assisting the assistant controller & controller as required
Staff Accountant Requirements:
Bachelor's Degree in Accounting/Finance
- Minimum 5 years experience
- Health Industry related experience preferred
- Some Public accounting experience preferred
- Microsoft Dynamics SL(Solomon), Matrix, or YARDI general ledger
experience a plus.
- Ability to work in the Microsoft Windows(Excel) environment
fluently a must.
- Attention to detail and ability to work independently are
- Excellent communication, analytical, and Excel skills
- Long term care accounting experience a plus.
Full Time (40 hours - flexible work day)Attire business casual.
We offer an excellent benefits package (health, dental, disability,
Equal opportunity employer
Keywords: SALMON Health and Retirement, Worcester , Staff Accountant, Accounting, Auditing , Milford, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!