Senior FP&A Analyst
Posted on: November 24, 2022
Our client is looking for a new Senior -FP&A Analyst due to
growth. This hands-on role will collaborate across all departments
and will have significant learning & advancement opportunities
within the department.
The -Senior FP&A Analyst -will provide a primary role in
supporting reporting efforts across functions, with a focus on
gathering and reconciling large sets of data from multiple systems,
analyzing trends, and helping to guide business decisions across
the organization. In addition, this role will have responsibility
for developing periodic financial reports and various ad hoc
analyses that assist company-wide budgeting, forecasting, and
long-term financial planning. As this person will be instrumental
to the team's continued success, this person will practice good
business judgment when making decisions and will consider the
relevance/impact of each decision on the business!
Responsibilities for our next Senior FP&A Analyst:
- Serve as the primary analytical resource and business partner
for a variety of financial analyses.
- Contribute to the annual budget process alongside other team
members and stakeholders across the organization.
- Prepare and evolve, as appropriate, templates and presentations
for weekly, monthly, and annual reporting.
- Investigate and analyze variances between actual and plan on a
monthly basis for assigned functional areas.
- Collaborate with the accounting/GL team to ensure revenue and
expenses are properly recorded.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with revenue teams across the
organization to support long-range forecasting and the evaluation
of strategic business decisions.
- Work closely with business, finance, and IT teams to automate
data preparation and reporting, from conceptualization to
- Continuously improve and develop new reporting systems and
processes Although we list out what we generally look for, we are
very likely missing other attributes and skills that you have that
could make you a great fit, but are not currently listed. -Research
has shown -this especially applies to women and other marginalized
groups, who tend to apply if they check 100% of every box, versus
men who apply if they hit roughly 60%. The point we're getting at,
it doesn't hurt to take a chance and apply!
- Qualifications for our next Senior FP&A Analyst
- A bachelor's degree in accounting, finance, or related
- A minimum of 3+ years of finance experience, with experience
related to financial reporting, budgeting, resource allocation
processes, and long-term strategic planning.
- Strong organizational skills, with a demonstrated ability to
see projects to completion and ensure accuracy and precision.
- Motivated individual with strong communication skills. A
track-record of thriving in an agile, entrepreneurial environment
is also important.
- Proficient in Excel and PowerPoint; familiarity with Adaptive
Insights for forecasting/budgeting and NetSuite financials is a
Keywords: LarraStaff, Worcester , Senior FP&A Analyst, Accounting, Auditing , Worcester, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!