Company: Fallon Community Health Plan
Posted on: May 13, 2022
Fallon Health Vaccination Requirements:
To protect the health and safety of our workforce, members and
communities we serve, Fallon Health now requires all employees to
disclose COVID-19 vaccination status. As of 2/1/2022, all roles not
designated as "Remote" require full COVID-19 vaccination and Fallon
Health will obtain the necessary information from candidates prior
to employment to ensure compliance. Failure to meet the vaccination
requirement may result in rescission of an employment offer or
termination of employment.
About Fallon Health
Founded in 1977, Fallon Health is a leading health care services
organization that supports the diverse and changing needs of those
we serve. In addition to offering innovative health insurance
solutions and a variety of Medicaid and Medicare products, we excel
in creating unique health care programs and services that provide
coordinated, integrated care for seniors and individuals with
complex health needs. Fallon has consistently ranked among the
nation's top health plans, and is accredited by the National
Committee for Quality Assurance for its HMO, Medicare Advantage and
Medicaid products. For more information, visit
Under general supervision learns to independently handle multiple
hi-level administrative projects. Performs secretarial/clerical
duties and assists superior in administrative functions to relieve
him/her of many time-consuming details. Has frequent contact with
the public and hi- level staff personnel on matters requiring tact
and good knowledge of department policies.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
Performs certain secretarial/administrative functions for superior
to relieve him/her of responsibility and detail.
- Prepares and submits requisitions for supplies, equipment or
maintenance service with appropriate signatures.
- Prepares and distributes notices of correspondence to all
Managers, Supervisors, Directors and Physician Leadership.
Performs secretarial/administrative duties of any degree of
complexity for several individuals as required, such as:
- Types and transcribes correspondence.
- Prepares copies and maintains records of correspondence, takes
telephone messages, schedules appointments and meetings for
superiors, supplies routine answers where possible, and places
outgoing telephone calls.
- Fully responsible for maintaining and updating
- Opens and sorts incoming mail and prepares for
- Uses Fax machine as needed. Coordinates all meetings,
appointments and travel plans for others as necessary.
- Coordinate preparation for various meetings that require
Engages in extensive contact with all levels of personnel in a
professional and confidential manner.
- Promptly and courteously receives all visitors to
- Answers phone courteously and promptly and takes accurate phone
- Provides full phone coverage and screening for Executive
- Maintains files and records usually of a high confidential
- Prepares confidential and special reports of any degree of
complexity and minutes of meetings, memos, letters as required that
meet the minimum qualifications of being proofread and letter
perfect within a timely manner.
Prioritizes schedule and strives to make the best use of time to
ensure all assignments are completed on time.
- Expected to organize and self -initiate own work without
- Works within established policy, precedent and guidelines. Work
is broad, varied and complex. Involves ownership of ongoing
projects or one-of-a-kind tasks. Requires multi-tasking. Will need
to be resourceful and track down information to find answers or
solve problems and make decisions.
- Expected to create efficiencies
Keywords: Fallon Community Health Plan, Worcester , Administrative Assistant, Administration, Clerical , Worcester, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!