Job Coach - Day Shifts (Blackstone Valley)
Company: Open Sky Community Services
Posted on: November 19, 2021
Overview:Open Sky is offering a $2,000 sign on/stay on bonus for
all Direct Care positions! This is a great opportunity to start a
career in human services!Open Sky is committed to being the
employer of choice in Central Massachusetts and is dedicated to
support employees throughout their career. New employees will
receive a $2,000 bonus, paid throughout their first 6 months! Apply
today to speak with a recruiter about the details.See Beyond.Open
Sky Community Services is a human service organization that
specializes in behavioral health, developmental/intellectual
disability services, substance use disorders, long-term housing and
justice involved programming. Open Sky offers a unique and
person-centered approach to care and is dedicated to pioneering new
practices to maintain the highest standards of support for every
individual receiving services.Live Beyond.Blending evidence-based
practices and the power of community, Open Sky partners with
individuals to see beyond and live beyond perceived limitations to
lead fulfilling lives. When you join the Open Sky team and focus on
the empowerment of others, we make sure to focus on
- Excellent training and supervision (both individual and
- Career Pathing and development
- Opportunities for advancement
- Generous tuition reimbursement program- enhanced for the
2021/2022 school year!
- Eligible employer for the Public Student Loan Forgiveness
- Full reimbursement for CNA certifications and a variety of
Human Service certifications
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Retirement plan with employer match
- Generous time off, up to 27 days off in your first year!Join
Our Team! Open Sky Community Services is seeking a Job Coach to
assist adults with intellectual disabilities choose, obtain and
maintain a job of their choice within their community. Job Coaches
provide a supportive and structured environment and educate through
the creation and implementation of individualized service plans, as
well as with a focus on community integration.Schedules are
typically M-F 7:30am - 3:30pmResponsibilities:Additionally,
Employment Facilitators will:
- Facilitate the choosing, getting, and keeping of community
employment or other meaningful occupation for each
individualImplement all service and behavior plans.
- Review and complete all required documentation.
- Ensure the health, safety and well being of all
- Facilitate the development of valued community roles and
- Participate in team meetings, supervisions, and other assigned
- Communicate pertinent information to
- B.A. preferred.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Valid driver's license issued a minimum of 3 years.
- Drug Test Required.Open Sky celebrates diversity and is proud
to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. In compliance with federal and
state employment opportunity laws, qualified applicants are
considered for all positions without regard to race, gender,
national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, disability,
veteran or disabled veteran status.
Keywords: Open Sky Community Services, Worcester , Job Coach - Day Shifts (Blackstone Valley), Education / Teaching , Whitinsville, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!