Company: Evergreen Center
Posted on: May 14, 2022
Evergreen Center in Milford is a world-class private human services
organization that provides living and learning environments for
individuals with developmental disabilities diagnosed with multiple
disabilities including Autism, physical disabilities, neurological
problems and behavior disorders. Evergreen Center welcomes all
individuals from various backgrounds and experiences through
cultural equity, inclusion, and diversity. Evergreen believes
children will develop to their maximum potential when instruction
is woven through daily activities and living environments.
We have a current opening for a full time Vocational Instructor who
will play a major role in the identification, development and
refinement of a vocational curriculum for students with moderate
and severe disabilities! Bilingual and bicultural backgrounds are
encouraged to apply.$2,000 Sign On Bonus!$51,000-$65,000
commensurate with education and experience!---Scope of
- Participates in the identification, development and refinement
of a vocational curriculum for students with moderate and severe
- Participates in the selection of appropriate resource materials
for use by staff and students.
- Acts as a liaison with the community for the identification and
assessment of volunteer or paid employment positions that may be
applicable to the students enrolled at the Center.
- Acts as a resource teacher for the students in the
development/implementation/monitoring of appropriate vocational
- Coordinates and completes vocational assessments for
presentation at the annual IEP/ISP meetings.
- Provides supervision, training and monitoring of the Job
- Uses documented evaluation information, participates in the
decision making process concerning placement of students in the
vocational training program and determination of in class
vocational opportunities, and collects data relative to performance
on vocational tasks.
- Trains and supervises students working or volunteering in
- Participates in completing task analysis, picture activity
schedules and/or procedures necessary for instruction of students
in individual work/training situations.
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Certification in Special Education preferred
- At least two (2) years of experience in the assessment,
development and implementation of in house and community based
vocational programming for persons with developmental
- Valid driver's license required
Check out our Benefits!
- $2,000 Sign On Bonus!
- Opportunity to pursue your Masters in Education and/or BCBA
certification with an excellent tuition reimbursement package!
- Student Loan Forgiveness!
- Tuition Reimbursement!
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Paid Vacation, Holiday, and Sick Time
- 403(b) Retirement Savings Plan
- Staff Events and Annual Staff Recognition BrunchPlease visit
our website at www.evergreenctr.org to learn more about our
organization!Selection for employment is made regardless of race,
color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity/expression, pregnancy or pregnancy-related condition,
marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, disability,
handicap, genetic information, someone who is a member of, applies
to perform, or has an obligation to perform, service in a uniformed
military service of the United States, including the National
Guard, on the basis of that membership, application or obligation;
veteran status, or any other bases protected by law. Evergreen
Center participates in E-Verify.
Keywords: Evergreen Center, Worcester , Vocational Instructor, Education / Teaching , Milford, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!