Senior Maintenance Mechanic
Company: Medline Industries, Inc.
Posted on: January 15, 2022
JOB SUMMARY: Under limited supervision, set up, adjust, perform
preventative maintenance, troubleshoot, repair, and maintain
assigned equipment with responsibility for production and quality.
CORE JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Works under limited supervision
- Sets up, adjusts, performs preventive maintenance,
troubleshoots, repairs, and maintains assigned equipment with
responsibility for production and quality
- Performs scheduled maintenance
- Makes preventive maintenance check and inspection of assigned
equipment, reports to Shift Supervisor, and takes appropriate
- Oil and grease equipment
- Analyzes mechanical and operational problems, makes necessary
corrections and runs adjustments to maintain maximum production and
- Changes equipment to new sizes, verifies after change over
- Tests equipment to verify correct operation and production of
- Examines defects and analyzes spoilage causes and, where
possible, takes corrective action and verifies the corrective
action has eliminated the problems
- Analyzes and records cause of production delays on daily
production reports and initiates procedures to solve equipment
- Diagnoses certain forklift, robotics, and conveyor repairs
- In addition to performing preventative maintenance, performs
general repairs on conveyor, robots and fork trucks.
- Proficient in the use and application of electronics
- Provides quality oversight to lesser experienced
- Sets-up and/or administer training for mechanics
- High school diploma or equivalent Additional
- At least 5 years of experience with forklift, conveyor and
other technologies relevant to location of residence.
- Experience troubleshooting complex equipment.
- Expert understanding of machinery/equipment
- Intermediate level skill in Microsoft Excel
- Willing to travel at least/up to 15% of the time for business
purposes (within state and out of state).
Keywords: Medline Industries, Inc., Worcester , Senior Maintenance Mechanic, Engineering , Uxbridge, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!