Company: Great Wolf Lodge
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Summary: The Engineering Coordinator Position provides essential
administrative and communications support to members of the
Engineering Department. This includes but is not limited to duties
associated with maintaining various software systems, managing the
flow of information with contractors, planning & scheduling of
departmental activities, inventory control, and serving as the main
point of contact for communication within the department. This role
will collaborate with all operational departments based on business
demands and project requirements.
Essential Skills & Duties
- Utilize available technology such as, phones, radios, emails to
communicate property needs.
- Assign and track all preventative maintenance activities using
software including HotSOS and other Great Wolf systems.
- Maintain Unifocus payroll and scheduling.
- Manage ordering, receiving, stocking, and setup of new vendors
in systems including Coupa.
- Responsible for researching costs and ensuring availability of
parts, materials and tools.
- Oversee budgets and tracking using Capex and OpEx budgeting
- Data entry for Engineering Scorecard and other departmental
- Outside contractor support scheduling, work assignment, and
- Collaboration with all departments regarding work requests
effecting guest related items and maintenance needs. -
- Safety committee representative and communication
- Ability to complete basic maintenance service calls including
trouble shooting television and HVAC issues, changing light bulbs,
batteries, calls and making repairs when possible
- Assist as needed during Water Park shut-downs - cleaning,
- Any other job duties assigned. - -
Required Qualifications and Skills:
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office suite
- High School diploma or equivalent experience
- Prior experience with computers, data entry, and Microsoft
- Successful completion of criminal background and drug
- Must be flexible regarding scheduling based on business
- Must have strong oral communication skills in person, via phone
& handle conflict resolution in a positive/friendly manner.
Desired Qualifications & Traits:
- Superior demonstrated verbal and written communication
- Strong demonstrated problem solving and organizational
- Previous experience in hotel/resort/theme park
- Demonstrated attention to detail
- Displays enthusiastic and positive energy
- Demonstrated multi-tasking ability
- Able to lift up to 20 lbs.
- Able to bend, stretch, and twist
- Able to stand or sit for long periods of time
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
DisabilitiesThe contractor will not discharge or in any other
manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they
have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the
pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have
access to the compensation information of other employees or
applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot
disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals
who do not otherwise have access to compensation information,
unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or
charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding,
hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the
employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to
furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Keywords: Great Wolf Lodge, Worcester , Engineering Coordinator, Engineering , Sterling, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!