Field Services Technician
Company: Tradebe Environmental Services
Posted on: January 25, 2023
Tradebe is an international leader in waste reclamation and
recycling solutions managing more than two million tons of waste
annually, recycling 60% of that waste. Providing environmental
services since 1984 through the treatment, recovery and recycling
of waste, we also serve various markets including industrial,
manufacturing, petrochemical, pharmaceutical, oil & gas and more.
Tradebe is committed to the waste hierarchy with our efforts
focusing on Reducing, Recycling & Recovering the waste we manage.
We are the waste management leader in Europe, the United States;
and one of the largest global companies in the environmental sector
by managing 85 fixed plants in Europe, (Spain, UK and France), the
United States; with over 2,100 employees worldwide.
Tradebe Environmental Services is hiring Environmental Field
Technicians. You will be going out in the field on a daily basis to
provide our industrial cleaning services. No experience necessary.
All training will be provided.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform tasks associated with hazardous waste clean-up, tank
cleaning, equipment decontamination, and handling of hazardous
materials across a broad range of customers.
- Perform work in confined spaces
- Must maintain good working order and appearance of assigned
Company vehicles and any other assigned equipment, and provide
timely reporting of work-related accidents and incidents to their
- Perform emergency response activities with quick and immediate
response when on-call; some of our work is beyond normal work
- Ensure Health & Safety is the number one priority by following
policies, procedures, and acting in a safe manner at all
- Operate heavy equipment (we will train you)
- High school diploma or GED equivalent is preferred
- Must have the ability to read, understand, and apply common
operational documents, SOP's, manifests, bills' of lading.
- Ability to work a flexible work schedule including overtime and
weekends and may include on call emergency response
- To wear a full-face respirator at all times; and to wear all
levels of protective clothing, are required.
- To exert physical effort daily
- The ability to work in confined spaces
- Requires walking, climbing, speaking, listening, color
determination and clarity of vision at two feet or more (with or
without corrective lenses.
- This position requires pulling/pushing, carrying, grasping,
reaching, crawling, stooping, and crouching in confined spaces
Why Tradebe is Right for You
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Student loan repayment assistance
- Generous vacation and sick plans
- Medical (including telehealth), dental and vision
- 401k Retirement (Tradebe will match up to 20% of an employee's
contribution, up to 25% of the
- employees pay)
- Flexible spending accounts (FSA)
- Health savings accounts (HSA)
- Agency paid, basic life and AD&D insurance
- Supplemental, voluntary life insurance & AD&D
- Agency paid, short & long term disability
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Career ladders, professional development, and promotion
- Leadership opportunities
- Great work environment and culture
- And MORE!
Keywords: Tradebe Environmental Services, Worcester , Field Services Technician, Engineering , Northborough, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!