Strategic Accounts Project Manager
Company: Kraft Group LLC
Posted on: October 11, 2020
Job Title: Strategic Accounts Project Manager
The Strategic Accounts Project Manager is responsible for leading
projects within our National and Strategic Accounts customer base
to drive customer satisfaction, revenue growth and margin
expansion. They will enhance our new business opportunities and
ensure growth within our existing account base.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Interact with key existing or potential customer to establish
rapport and facilitate current or future needs.
* Assist with planning and overseeing new sales initiatives such
as: RFQ/RFP processes, sourcing materials, and managing customer
* Researching organizations and individuals to find new
opportunities for sales growth.
* Assist with finding and developing new markets and improving
* Developing quotes and proposals for clients for new
opportunities, cost reductions, and value engineering.
* Escalate issues and concerns to management, production, design
and other critical functions to improve quality, service and all
* Special projects and assignments as needed for business (Value
Engineering, Systems Review & Trainings, Quarterly Business
* Assist with developing goals for the team and business
* Training personnel and helping team members develop their
Employmnt Type : Full Time
Qualifications/Requirements SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
* Bachelors degree in business, marketing or related field.
* Experience in sales, marketing or related field.
* Strong communication skills and IT fluency.
* Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task.
* Excellent organizational skills.
* Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and
* Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
* Comfortable using a computer for various tasks.
* 10+ years of experience in a similar position
* While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
regularly required to sit and use hands to handle or feel
* The employee frequently is required to talk or hear
* The employee is occasionally required to reach with hands and
arms, bend at the knees
* Specific vision abilities required by this job include close
vision and ability to adjust focus
* Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions
* The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate
* Normal office environment
* Some travel required
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or
contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or
responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job.
Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with
or without notice.
This company is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate
qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability,
veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
Keywords: Kraft Group LLC, Worcester , Strategic Accounts Project Manager, Executive , Worcester, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!