Company: Olympus Corporation of the Americas
Posted on: November 19, 2021
Working Location: MASSACHUSETTS, WESTBOROUGH
Are you looking for a company that cares about people's lives and
health, including yours? At Olympus, we help make people's lives
healthier, safer and more fulfilling, every day.
Let's inspire healthier lives, together.
Job Description Develops and executes plans to successfully
introduce new medical hardware and software products into the
marketplace, including coordinating all product testing and
evaluation, developing, and implementing advertising and
promotional ideas, organizing warehousing and distribution
resources, and training sales and service personnel. Monitors and
evaluates the products initial performance in the market and
provides critical performance data to R&D/Manufacturing.
Provides technical support to field sales personnel and customers.
Manages trade show participation, collateral development and
digital marketing campaigns to promote the sales of assigned
Job Duties * Creating and implementing the tactics that support the
marketing strategies to include pricing, positioning, programs and
promotions that are in line with the strategic business plan.
* Creating marketing collateral and tools to support the selling
* Creating training presentations, sales tools and conducting
training for sales at training sessions, national sales meetings,
trade shows and accounts.
* Field work with sales, sales management, and clinical team.
* Monitoring sales trends and updating forecasts as necessary to
* Monitoring of market trends including competition, procedural
market growth, reimbursement, and emerging technologies.
* Conducting product launch studies and clinical validation
activities as needed.
* Developing relationships with clinical/technical product
champions and key opinion leaders who will influence broader market
* Maintaining expertise as the product specialist by attending
procedures, courses, tradeshows, and staying abreast of industry
changes and advancements.
* Facilitating the design and implementation of studies,
testimonials, podcasts and white papers that support the overall
* All other essential duties as directed.
Job Requirements REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS
* Bachelor's degree in Marketing/Business or related
* Minimum of 3 years of experience providing business leadership
for your products as well as evaluating a given market and
assessing strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats, and
developing and implementing strategies.
* Ability to travel 10-25%, primarily domestically.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential.
Strong organizational, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
* Ability to project a professional image and strong leadership
skills. Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
* Self-motivated, confidant individual with outstanding
* Results oriented individual with track-record of meeting
established goals and expanding market share.
* Ability to strategically plan and tactically implement.
* Strong inter-functional management skills.
* Ability to lead project teams.
We realize work isn't just a job to you.
It's a big part of your life, but not the only part. That's why we
offer competitive salaries, a robust 401(k) program, annual bonus
program and comprehensive medical benefits, as well as tuition
reimbursement, flexible schedules, parental and adoption leave,
on-site services and Colleague Affinity Networks - so you can be
ready for where life can take you.
Olympus is passionate about the solutions it creates for the
medical, life sciences, and industrial equipment industries, as
well as cameras and audio products. For more than 100 years,
Olympus has focused on making people's lives healthier, safer and
more fulfilling by helping detect, prevent, and treat disease,
furthering scientific research, ensuring public safety, and
capturing images of the world.
Olympus' Medical business uses innovative capabilities in medical
technology, therapeutic intervention, and precision manufacturing
to help healthcare professionals deliver diagnostic, therapeutic,
and minimally invasive procedures to improve clinical outcomes,
reduce overall costs, and enhance the quality of life for patients.
Olympus' Medical portfolio includes endoscopes, laparoscopes, and
video imaging systems, as well as surgical energy devices, system
integration solutions, medical services, and a wide range of
endotherapy instruments for endoscopic and therapeutic
applications. For more information, visit
Olympus...True To You. True To Society. True To LIFE.
It is the policy of Olympus to extend equal employment and
advancement opportunity to all applicants and employees without
regard to race, color, national origin (including language use
restrictions), citizenship status, religious creed (including dress
and grooming practices), age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth,
breastfeeding, medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth
and/or breastfeeding), gender, gender identity and expression,
sexual orientation, marital status, disability (physical or mental)
and/or a medical condition, genetic information, ancestry, veteran
status or service in the uniformed services, and any other
characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local
Posting Notes: -- United States (US) -- Massachusetts (US-MA) --
Keywords: Olympus Corporation of the Americas, Worcester , Product Manager, Executive , Westborough, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!