Associate Program Manager
Company: Olympus Corporation of the Americas
Posted on: November 19, 2021
Working Location: MASSACHUSETTS, WESTBOROUGH; MINNESOTA,
BROOKLYN PARK; PENNSYLVANIA, CENTER VALLEY
Are you looking for a company that cares about people's lives and
health, including yours? At Olympus, we help make people's lives
healthier, safer and more fulfilling, every day.
Let's inspire healthier lives, together.
Job Description This position is responsible for the operational
execution of professional education events. This involves a high
level project management and planning, relationship management and
communication, and travel to manage the onsite course
Job Duties * Project manage operations of assigned Prof Ed courses,
compliantly, within budget, and with a high level of quality.
* Partner with respective marketing departments and Clinical
Educators to develop and improve the educational components of
assigned Prof Ed courses.
* Develop relationships with internal and external stakeholders and
communicate regular course updates.
* Identify necessary logistics for professional education courses
and work with team to ensure timely bookings. (i.e. hotel, AV
equipment, food, beverage, ground transportation, conference space,
* Determine (in collaboration with Clinical Educators) relevant
course materials, products, models, and non-inventory items
required for a course, and ensure timely delivery.
* Perform continuous updates to Prof Ed website for all assigned
* Maintain Olympus Regulatory approved content per policy and
* Effectively communicate Prof Ed policies and compliance
guidelines related to HCPs to Olympus support staff, course faculty
* Responsible to maintain designated budget for all assigned
* Perform course assessments to determine training
Job Requirements REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS
* Associate's degree required. Bachelor's degree preferred.
* Minimum of 3 years of experience is required. Ideally experience
will include event planning and project management.
* Experience managing relationships with key stakeholders is
* Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
* Some training experience strongly preferred, but not required.
(peer training, on-the-job training or similar).
* Ability to effectively manage multiple, simultaneous projects
while monitoring departmental guidelines.
* High degree of personal organization.
* Ability to interact professionally and maintain relationships
with many different types of professionals (Healthcare
professionals, vendors, sales representatives, Legal and Compliance
* Willingness to learn Olympus medical device products and
procedures for the assigned business groups and apply this
knowledge with daily responsibilities.
* High degree of self-reliance, initiative and creativity.
* Ability to perform required duties without close supervision.
* Must work well under pressure and work flexible hours as
* Working knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint and Word is
We realize work isn't just a job to you.
It's a big part of your life, but not the only part. That's why we
offer competitive salaries, a robust 401(k) program, annual bonus
program and comprehensive medical benefits, as well as tuition
reimbursement, flexible schedules, parental and adoption leave,
on-site services and Colleague Affinity Networks - so you can be
ready for where life can take you.
Olympus is passionate about the solutions it creates for the
medical, life sciences, and industrial equipment industries, as
well as cameras and audio products. For more than 100 years,
Olympus has focused on making people's lives healthier, safer and
more fulfilling by helping detect, prevent, and treat disease,
furthering scientific research, ensuring public safety, and
capturing images of the world.
Olympus Corporation of the Americas, a wholly owned subsidiary of
Olympus Corporation, is headquartered in Center Valley,
Pennsylvania, USA, and employs more than 5,500 employees throughout
locations in North and South America. For more information, visit
Olympus...True to You. True to Society. True to LIFE.
It is the policy of Olympus to extend equal employment and
advancement opportunity to all applicants and employees without
regard to race, color, national origin (including language use
restrictions), citizenship status, religious creed (including dress
and grooming practices), age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth,
breastfeeding, medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth
and/or breastfeeding), gender, gender identity and expression,
sexual orientation, marital status, disability (physical or mental)
and/or a medical condition, genetic information, ancestry, veteran
status or service in the uniformed services, and any other
characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local
Posting Notes: -- United States (US) -- Massachusetts (US-MA) --
Keywords: Olympus Corporation of the Americas, Worcester , Associate Program Manager, Executive , Westborough, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!