Customer Support / Case Manager
Company: KARL STORZ Endoscopy - America
Posted on: November 19, 2021
Company: KARL STORZ Endoscopy-America, Inc. (KSEA)Job Code:
11828Pay Grade: US-B12DescriptionKARL STORZ SE & Co. KG based in
Tuttlingen, Germany, is a family-owned, global company committed to
benefiting humanity by advancing medical technology through
innovation and education.For more than 75 years, KARL STORZ has
been dedicated to earning its international reputation as a leader
that designs, engineers, manufactures, and markets all its products
with an emphasis on visionary design, precision craftsmanship, and
clinical effectiveness.KARL STORZ is currently seeking a Customer
Support / Case Manager who is responsible for handling all
approvals/follow-up/complex issues/escalations; processing all
sales and service orders. This role will work closely with the
Relationship Managers in servicing the Sales Force to ensure the
following tasks are achieved: customer situational research, order
processing, customer inquiry and problem resolution; thereby
freeing the sales representatives to focus on selling.Key
ResponsibilitiesKey responsibilities will include, but may not be
- Answers incoming ACD calls according to published schedules.
Inputs orders and RMAs (Return Materials Authorization) into the
ERP system (SAP). Fulfills customer requests - including but not
limited to - orders, pricing, substitutions, pro-forma invoices,
repairs, trades and loaner equipment.
- Responsible for at least one U.S. Sales Region. Manages the
business expectations and experience for approximately 20-30 sales
- Conducts situational research for customer problem resolution
and escalates for root cause analysis as appropriate.
- Performs necessary follow-ups related to order management -
including but not limited to - back orders, invoice issues, open
orders, customer complaints, and order blocks.
- Initiates new account creation requests for customers and field
- Responsible for facilitating approvals for quotes and special
- Prepares credit and debits when required.
- Stays current on promotions, procedures, policies, product
updates and system changes.
- Teams up with Relationship Managers to facilitate large deals
using the White Glove Program.
- Partners with cross-functional departments to resolve customer
issues and questions. (Ex: Accounts Receivables to resolve invoice
issues; Logistics to resolve delivery issues).
- Participates in new employee training program and ongoing
- Attend and engage in department-level meetings and team
huddles.Key RequirementsOur successful candidate will have
excellent written and spoken English language business
communication skills. They will also have demonstrated success
working in a collaborative, service-oriented team environment.
- A minimum education level of a High School Diploma; some
college units preferred.
- 3-5 years previous customer service and call center experience,
or 3 years previous account management experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills, telephone etiquette, excellent
problem-solving skills and verbal communication skills
- Ability to consistently manage the customer experience in a
professional and courteous manner.
- Possesses exceptional organizational skills and the ability to
prioritize work and multi-task are critical.
- Possesses good critical thinking skills.
- Good business writing skills.
- The ability to read, interpret and understand policy and
- The ability to locate pertinent information efficiently when
working with customers.
- The ability to effectively use the company's computer
- The ability to use general office equipment, including
telephone, copier, fax, etc.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts, such as percentages
when processing orders or account adjustments.
- Ability to login to the company's network remotely during a
disaster recovery scenario and disaster recovery drills.
- Available for up to 10% travel during the year.#LI-CW1Vaccine
requirements at KARL STORZ due to COVID-19KARL STORZ is committed
to maintaining a safe work environment for our employees and
therefore we require the COVID-19 vaccine for all of our employees
unless otherwise due to an underlying medical condition or
sincerely held religious beliefs. During the interview process, we
encourage you to ask how COVID-19 may impact the role you are
seeking and if you require a reasonable accommodation regarding the
vaccine requirement see below on the process for requesting
accommodation. Please click here to learn more about our overall
response to COVID-19.Employee Benefits Program Overview for U.S.
- Medical / Dental / Vision including a state of the art wellness
program and pet insurance, too!*
- 3 weeks' vacation, 10 holidays plus paid sick time*
- 401K retirement savings plan providing a match of 60% of the
employee's first 6% contribution
- Section 125 Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life, STD, LTD & LTC Insurance
- Tuition reimbursement of up to $5,250 per year
- Fitness reimbursement up to $200 annually
- Employee referral program of up to $2,000 per hire
- And much more!
- Field sales, internships and part-time employees are not
eligible except for where required by state law.Non-employees,
including temporary workers and consultants, are not eligible to
participate in KARL STORZ benefits program.KARL STORZ reserves the
right to change or modify the employee's job description whether
orally or in writing, at any time during the employment
relationship. Additionally, KARL STORZ, through its supervisors,
may require an employee to perform duties outside their normal
description within the sole discretion of the supervisor. Employee
must comply will all applicable KARL STORZ policies and
procedures.Equal Employment Opportunity & Reasonable Accommodation
StatementKARL STORZ is committed to creating an inclusive space
where employees are valued for their skills and unique experiences.
To achieve this goal, we are committed to diverse voices and all
applicants will receive consideration without regard to race,
color, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status or any
other protected characteristic. KARL STORZ is also committed to
providing reasonable accommodations during our recruitment process.
Should you need assistance or accommodation please email us at
TaleoAdministrator@karlstorz.com.Notice to Employment AgenciesThis
recruitment assignment is being managed directly by KARL STORZ's
Human Resources team. Human Resources will reach out to our
preferred, contracted agency partners in the rare instance
additional talent options are required. Your respect for this
process is appreciated. KARL STORZ does not accept unsolicited
Agency resumes. Resumes received which were unsolicited by KARL
STORZ Human Resources department will be ineligible for referral
Keywords: KARL STORZ Endoscopy - America, Worcester , Customer Support / Case Manager, Executive , Auburn, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!