Assistant Program Director - Worcester
Company: Open Sky Community Services
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Overview:Open Sky is offering a $5,000 sign on/stay on bonus for
all Clinical Supervisor positions!
Open Sky is committed to being the employer of choice in Central
Massachusetts and is dedicated to support employees throughout
their career. New Assistant Program Directors for ACCS (Adult
Community Clinical Settings) will receive a $5,000 bonus, paid
throughout their first year! Apply today to speak with a recruiter
about the details.
Open Sky is seeking a Clinical Supervisor for our Adult Community
Clinical Settings throughout Worcester. ACCS is a comprehensive,
clinically focused service that provides clinical interventions and
peer and family support to facilitate engagement, support
functioning and maximize symptom stabilization and self-management
of individuals residing in all housing settings (group or
independent living). The Assistant Program Director oversees the
clinical component of an integrated team and directly supervises
Independently Licensed clinicians and Substance Abuse
See Beyond.Open Sky Community Services is a human service
organization that specializes in behavioral health,
developmental/intellectual disability services, substance use
disorders, long-term housing and justice involved programming. Open
Sky offers a unique and person-centered approach to care and is
dedicated to pioneering new practices to maintain the highest
standards of support for every individual receiving services.
Live Beyond.Blending evidence-based practices and the power of
community, Open Sky partners with individuals to see beyond and
live beyond perceived limitations to lead fulfilling lives. When
you join the Open Sky team and focus on the empowerment of others,
we make sure to focus on you!
- Excellent training and supervision (both individual and
- Career Pathing and development
- Opportunities for advancement
- Generous tuition reimbursement program- enhanced for the
2021/2022 school year!
- Eligible employer for the Public Student Loan Forgiveness
- Free CEU's or a CEU stipend package!
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Retirement plan with employer match
- Generous time off, up to 27 days off in your first
- Ensure the timely and thorough Screening (Critical Needs
Assessment) and Enrollment of individuals referred to ACCS within
prescribed timelines, including facilitation of these processes in
collaboration with ACCS Program Leadership.
- Identify and evaluate individuals served risk issues and
develop appropriate critical need interventions and transition
- Develop and implement a strategic plan identifying specific
evidence based practices/state of the art services goals and
objectives for each division.
- Develop and facilitate clinical and support groups based on the
needs and preferences of individuals served.
- Provide direct intervention to people served to conduct
comprehensive assessments, treatment plans, and clinical
- Work collaboratively with all members of the Integrated Team to
ensure efficient and effective Adult Community Clinical Services
which maximize the success and satisfaction of individuals
- Support and monitor the implementation of identified evidence
based practices and clinical approaches ascribed to by the
- Participate in the facilitation of the Quality Improvement
Process and the development and implementation of business plans in
collaboration with the Integrated Teams.
- Participate in On-call Beeper rotation.Qualifications:
- Master's Degree in social services
- Professional license (LPHA)
- Two years of experience in human service management
- Valid driver's licenseOpen Sky celebrates diversity and is
proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. In compliance with
federal and state employment opportunity laws, qualified applicants
are considered for all positions without regard to race, gender,
national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, disability,
veteran or disabled Veteran status.
Keywords: Open Sky Community Services, Worcester , Assistant Program Director - Worcester, Executive , Worcester, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!