AVP System Support Manager
Company: Avidia Bank
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Avidia BankEqual Employment Opportunity/M/F/disability/protected
The System Support Manager ensures the efficient operation of the
bank's IT service and support delivery for all applications,
network, servers, databases, desktops, laptops and Information
Security platforms. The System Support Manager is responsible for
aligning the system support services to ensure the Bank can provide
the highest level of service to the customers.Performs any
functions necessary, within scope of authority and expertise, to
provide the highest level of service and responsiveness to
customers:Strategy & TacticalLead IT support delivery operational
planning and projects, and organize and negotiate the allocation of
IT support resources.
- Work with stakeholders to define Key Performance Indicators
(KPI's) and Service Level Agreements (SLA's) to manage and monitor
the delivery of System Support services.
- Utilize KPI's and SLA's to enhance the delivery of support
services to the enterprise, provide reporting and recommendations
to management on the support function. Ensure support function
meets or exceeds established SLA's and KRI's.
- Ensure the efficient utilization of IT resources - including
personnel and equipment - across the organization.
- Oversee all system support reports and documentation related to
network, systems and IT operations.
- Ensure the adherence to company and department policies and
procedures, including those IT Department Operations, technology
standards, Information Security, and service provision.Acquisition
& DeploymentManage the coordination, deployment, monitoring,
maintenance, development, upgrade, and support of IT systems,
including networks, data centers, servers, PCs, operating systems,
hardware and applications.
- Benchmark, analyze report on, and make recommendations for the
improvement and growth of the IT infrastructure IT systems and
- Assist in the management of financial aspects of the IT
Department, including purchasing, budgeting, and budget
- Assist in the business case justifications and cost/benefit
analyses for IT spending and initiatives.
- Administer vendor, outsourcer, and consultant contracts and
- Provide first level purchase approval (up to $2500.00) of
equipment and supplies in order to meet operational requirements of
- Conduct research and remain current with the latest
technologies and solutions in support of procurement efforts.
- Develop, implement and keep up to date all IT policies and
procedures, including those for operations, architecture, security,
standards, purchasing, and service provision.Operational
ManagementManage IT staffing, including recruitment, supervision,
scheduling, prioritization, development, evaluation, and
- Oversee provision of end-user services, including help desk and
technical support services, and when necessary assist staff in
providing end-user services.
- Manage Third Party Vendors ensuring adherence to Service Levels
and contract renewals
- Manage the support function to assist with the deployment,
monitoring, maintenance, development, upgrade, and support of all
IT systems, including servers, PCs, operating systems, hardware,
software, applications, and peripherals.
- Ensure accurate asset management for IT hardware, software, and
- Bachelor's degree in a related field and 7 years of IT work
experience with increasing levels of responsibility, or an
equivalent combination of educational and professional
- Strong technical knowledge of applications, network, servers,
databases, desktops, laptops and Information Security platforms
associated with systems.
- Strong technical knowledge of current network hardware,
protocols, and standards.
- Strong technical knowledge of cloud systems, including but not
limited to Salesforce, Office 365.
- Strong technical knowledge of ancillary systems, including but
not limited to web filtering, spam filtering, firewalls, and
Intrusion Protection / Detection systems.
- Industry recognized technical certifications from Microsoft,
- Excellent understanding of the organization's goals and
- In-depth knowledge of applicable data privacy practices and
- Thorough understanding of project management principles.
- Excellent written, oral and interpersonal communication
- Ability to present ideas in business-friendly and user-friendly
- Ability to perform general mathematical calculations for the
purpose of creating business cases, budgets, and so on.
- Proven analytical, evaluative, research and problem-solving
- Occasional inspection of cables in floors and ceilings, and
lifting of computer equipment.
- Some travel, after hour work, and on-call availability required
as needed.Avidia Bank is an Equal Opportunity
Keywords: Avidia Bank, Worcester , AVP System Support Manager, Executive , Westborough, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!