Posted on: January 16, 2022
Eaton's Critical Power and Digital Infrastructure Division is
currently seeking a Quality Manager to join our team. This position
is based at our Worcester, MA facility. If not located within 50
miles of Worcester, MA relocation will be offered withing the
The Quality Manager is responsible for driving continuous
improvement in quality and customer satisfaction through the Eaton
Quality Management System (EQMS). Directs the development and
implementation of the plant's quality control program. Ensures that
policies and procedures are rigidly adhered to during all
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every
employee around the world. We create an environment where
creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every
day. It's where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your
full potential-and where you can help us reach ours.
In this function you will:
- Develop, implement, and monitor all relevant procedures
described in the Eaton Quality Management System (EQMS).
- Lead internal audit program and ISO compliance.
- Manage a team of hourly employees in the quality function
including directing work and managing performance.
- Maintain accurate records to comply with company and customer
record retention requirements.
- Determine, develop, and monitor inspection and verification
techniques to meet design requirements, including new product
releases for prototype and production products.
- Monitor and create action plans to meet key business metrics
including Customer Complaint Reduction, First Pass Yield
improvement, Scrap reduction and Cost of Non-Conformance
- Develop methods to eliminate quality problems and improve
manufacturing process through collaboration with Manufacturing
Engineering, Supplier Quality, Supply Chain Management, and
- Work with internal and external customers to interpret or reach
agreement on quality procedures and acceptability of products.
- Champion a culture of continuous improvement and problem
Why work at Eaton? We provide benefits that are industry
competitive and focused on employee well-being. Listed below are
programs that are offered globally, but program availabilities may
vary by site.
- Flexible work options to help balance work/life demands (at
participating Eaton sites)
- Healthcare/retirement savings programs
- Competitive compensation packages to reward skills and
- Tuition assistance or financial help for ongoing learning and
- Health, Dental, Vision & Wellness programs
- Donation matching (U.S., Canada, Puerto Rico)
When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds
that make each of us unique, we - as individuals and as a company -
Required (Basic) Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution.
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in a manufacturing
- Must be able to work in the United States without corporate
sponsorship now and within the future
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering.
- Six Sigma certified.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience in auditing processes, product, suppliers or other
- Knowledge of Quality and Statistical tools such as MSA, Process
Capability Studies, Process Control, FMEAs, and Control Plans.
- Knowledge of Six Sigma application in a manufacturing
environment and ability to complete/oversee Six Sigma
- Knowledge of the standards, implementation, and certification
process of Quality Management Systems such as ISO 9000, or any
other industry-specific standard or regulation.
- Customer service experience
Eaton also considers qualified applicants regardless of criminal
histories, consistent with local laws. To request a
disability-related reasonable accommodation to assist you in your
job search, application or interview process, please call
412-893-3600 or send an email to:
We are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all
job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon
job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national
origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected
veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
North America - US/Puerto Rico
Worcester MA Loc
CPDI OPS Operations
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility)
allowed for this position?
Does this position offer relocation?
Relocation from within hiring country only
Requisition ID :113074
Keywords: Eaton, Worcester , Quality Manager, Executive , Worcester, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!