Posted on: May 14, 2022
If you're looking for a fun, start-up opportunity where you get
to help people every day, look no further! Our team loves it here
so much that Fortune Magazine recognized us as a "Great Place to
Work"! We were featured on the NBC Nightly News with Lester Holt
(April, 2017) and won the HubSpot 2016 Inbound Pitch-Off against
hundreds of other start-ups. We have also been highlighted on The
Today Show, in The Washington Post, on Fox News, and on The Dave
Ramsey Show! We also signed a deal with Shark Tanks biggest Shark,
Mark Cuban! We're growing and looking to add more Sharks to the
Tank so we can continue to "WOW" our customers with exceptional
service. We will give you all the tools you need to succeed in this
role and you will have fun while youre doing it.
- Develop programs and curriculum for new team member training
- Analyze the effectiveness of the training and modify as needed
to improve the program.
- Collaborate across the organization to identify training
- Monitor and provide feedback to sharks to help them realize
their fullest potential Requirements:
- Develop and cultivate a never-ending appetite for learning to
broaden your knowledge.
- Must demonstrate strong analytical, organizational skills, and
the ability to communicate effectively with all levels of
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated organizational and time-management skills.
- Demonstrated leadership skills with a sense of urgency and
- Strategic minded; always thinking about how you can make your
curriculum better and more effective.
- Creative and problem solving skills to invent new ways to
accommodate the learning needs of contemporary learners.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to win people
- Background and experience as a trainer.
- Enjoy laughing and not taking the 'bumps in the road' too
- Competitive compensation
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Paid holidays and vacation
- Monthly celebrations
- Casual dress code
- Free snacks & drinks
- Gym Facilities On-Site and so much more! There are lots of
career opportunities for you as we grow! Jump in the water NOW!
BILLSHARK is looking to build our team with people who share our
core values - tenacity, hunger and camaraderie. Discrimination is
Against the Law. BILLSHARK complies with applicable Federal civil
rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color,
national origin, age, disability, or sex. BILLSHARK does not
exclude people or treat them differently because of race, color,
national origin, age, disability, or sex. BILLSHARK is an equal
opportunity employer. Job Type: Full-time Pay: $60,000.00 -
$90,000.00 per year PM22 Powered by JazzHR PI175380084
Keywords: Billshark, Worcester , Training Manager, Executive , Hopkinton, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!