Director of Sales
Company: Crunch Fitness
Posted on: May 14, 2022
Fitness Holdings, LLC is one of Crunch Fitness' largest
franchises. We currently have 25 clubs between Philly and Boston,
with more to come! We are looking for a Director of Sales to join
our team and oversee our MA market of 10 locations. This role will
be 100% travel, so the ideal candidate will be ok with being on the
The Director of Sales (DS) is responsible for ensuring that each
club within its district exemplifies the company's culture and
values, achieves the desired financial results, and for the
flawless execution of company sales programs in place for each club
location. The DS will also be held accountable for ensuring the
- The DS will achieve and exceed the Company's sales plans and
KPI's (Key Performance Indicators). -
- The DS is responsible for planning and implementing sales, both
short and long range, targeted toward existing and new markets. -
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Drive the achievement of financial results, ensure
profitability, and the highest level of performance for each club.
Achieves satisfactory profit/loss ratio and market share in
relation to preset standards and industry and economic trends.
- Develop and manage sales operating budgets.
- Ensure that each club has the appropriate key performance
indicators in place to accurately predict the achievement of the
expected and actual financial performance for each club.
- Work with Marketing in order to develop measurable and specific
sales and marketing efforts on a consistent basis.
- Work with all Fitness Managers to ensure PT profitability.
- Evaluate club performance in sales and KPI's by ensuring that
each General Manager completes and reviews weekly productivity
reports. Provide additional coaching when needed to meet these
goals and address unsatisfactory performance promptly and
- Review and analyze sales performances against programs, quotes
and plans to determine effectiveness.
- Model and manage effective supervision to drive sales by
consistently delivering exceptional customer service and ensure
each club is immaculate and staffed appropriately
- Analyze and monitor the sales and expense figures for each club
location, provide feedback and make recommendations for improvement
in order to ensure that club profitability is maximized and present
district sales for feedback and recommendations.
- Develop and implement sales training for all levels, including
all new hires and continuing education for employees of all
positions- Management, Front desk and Personal Trainers.
- Provide recommendations to management for existing and new
growth opportunities and market insights. -
- Partner with management to influence future divisional growth
- Create member feedback tools and develop action plans for
- Understand the competitive health club industry landscape
within the Districts and communicate opportunities. Monitors
competitor products, sales and marketing activities. - Please note:
This job description was designed as a summary of the typical
function of the job, and is not a comprehensive list of all
possible job responsibilities. The tasks and duties might differ
from those outlined above and other duties, as assigned may be part
of the job. - Qualifications: 5+ years in multi-club management.
Proven sales track record. Must be proficient in Microsoft Office,
to include Outlook and Excel. -
Keywords: Crunch Fitness, Worcester , Director of Sales, Executive , Worcester, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!