Company: Storage Rentals of America
Posted on: May 14, 2022
Become the newest member of our exciting team at Storage Rentals
of America (SROA) as we redefine self-storage!Storage Rentals of
America was founded in 2013 and through an aggressive growth
strategy, we have grown to over 250 locations across 17 states. Our
mission is to provide affordable, clean, and secure self-storage
facilities in the communities we serve. We strive to ensure
superior customer service and great value for our customers.
At Storage Rentals of America, we offer a career with opportunity
to grow. We strongly believe in developing our talent and promoting
from within.DescriptionWe are currently looking to add an Associate
Property Manager to our growing portfolio. The Associate Property
Manager is responsible for the successful operation of an SROA
- Follow company Sales Process to Solve Customer Storage
- Execute and explain Lease Agreements.
- Assists with all lead follow-up and reservations per company
- Provide excellent customer service and build rapport with
customers face-to-face and over the phone. Pro-actively respond to
customer complaints and resolve service issues.
- Accept and post payments, balance cash drawer and petty cash.
Prepares bank deposits per company guidelines.
- Assists with calling past dues tenants in accordance with
company collection process.
- Perform Daily Checklist tasks including opening / closing
procedures, lock checks, tenant letters, print and analyze required
reports, order supplies and ensure proper merchandising
- Perform cleaning and light maintenance on property to ensure
units are rent ready and grounds are kept to company cleanliness
- Other duties as assigned.Position Requirements:The ideal
candidate will possess a winning attitude, outstanding customer
service skills and a proven track record of success in sales!
- Minimum one-year customer service experience. Ideal candidates
will come from a customer facing, sales-oriented position such as
retail sales, hotel, car rental, collections agency, call
- Proficient in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, and Outlook.
Experience using software programs.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to work independently and as a part of a small
- Excellent problem resolution skills including the ability to
use tact and diplomacy.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
- Valid Driver's License and access to reliable
- Ability to work Monday - Friday 9:30 AM to 5:30 PM and Saturday
9:30 AM to 4:00 PM
- Competitive hourly pay with bonus potential
- Medical/Dental/Vision Coverage
- Generous 401(k) match
- Paid Time Off
- Work life balance with no evening hours and Sundays off
- Learning and development opportunities to maximize your
- Great Culture
- Opportunity to work independentlyWe are an equal employment
Keywords: Storage Rentals of America, Worcester , Associate Manager, Executive , Worcester, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!