Company: The Community Builders Inc
Posted on: September 23, 2022
Text "cm3auro" to (617) 996-8661 to apply! About The Community
Builders, Inc. (TCB) Join a growing organization that is
strengthening neighborhoods across the nation! The Community
Builders, Inc. (TCB) is one of America's leading nonprofit real
estate developers and owners. Our mission is to build and sustain
strong communities where all people can thrive. Position
Description: The Community Manager is responsible for all phases of
community operations and on-site team performance. You will manage
the company's objectives and property operating budget, with the
primary goals of increasing the cash flow, balancing the budget,
maintaining the physical asset and providing a quality living
environment, with superior customer service for residents. Who will
I be working with? You'll be leading a talented team that typically
includes a Service Manager and Service Techs, a Resident Occupancy
Specialist and other team members depending on the size of the
property. What are my core responsibilities?
- Provide outstanding customer service to residents, ensure that
all appropriate communications are distributed on a timely basis,
and follow up on service requests or complaints, or issues
involving violations of building rules or resident policies.
- Develop and manage operating budgets, billing processes,
operating reports, and all accounting functions including invoicing
and expense tracking; monitor revenue transactions and rent
collection; nonpayment of rent processes.
- Oversee upkeep of the property curb appeal, annual inspection
of apartments, market ready units, safety and preventive
maintenance, preparation for audits or inspections. Skills and
experience you will need
- Excellent budget and financial management skills.
- Ability to effectively lead and manage a team - must be a good
- Excellent customer service skills and commitment to customer
service as a priority.
- Knowledge of all regulatory programs, polices and Federal
Housing Laws and Guidelines.
- Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and Yardi or other industry
- Ability to move packages of up to 50 pounds may be
- 5 + years in progressive career path in Residential Property
Management, Hotel, Hospitality or Retail Management required, 2 of
which should be in a supervisory or management role. Industry
designations such as COS, LIHTC, ARM -, CPMC -, etc. preferred.
Candidates without industry designations will be required to pursue
them within the first year of employment (with the help of TCB).
What you'll love about The Community Builders
- We're a mission driven non-profit with a focus on our
residents' success. We manage over 12,000 units in 15 states and
are continuing to grow. We strive to build and sustain strong
communities where all people can thrive.
- We offer a strong benefits package including medical and dental
coverage, and paid time off including 12 paid holidays per year.
Our minimum wage for full time hires is currently sixteen dollars,
with most roles starting above that.
- You'll work with a team of dedicated professionals who are
focused on the success of the residents, the property, and
- We place a high value on Diversity, Equity and Inclusion, and
work to ensure that employees feel valued and have an important
voice within the organization. The Community Builders is committed
to ensuring diversity in its workplace. Applicants from diverse
backgrounds are strongly encouraged to apply. In addition, TCB has
implemented a vaccine mandate which requires all staff to be fully
vaccinated or be approved for a religious/medical exemption.
Keywords: The Community Builders Inc, Worcester , Community Manager, Executive , Worcester, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!