Assistant Branch Manager
Company: Avidia Bank
Posted on: September 25, 2022
Avidia BankEqual Employment Opportunity/M/F/disability/protected
veteran statusDescription: Position Overview:Provides assistance
and support to current and potential bank customers in the branch.
Actively sells products and services to meet the bank's objectives
and provides superior service in conformance with established bank
policies and procedures. Assists the Branch Manager in all phases
of branch operations and assumes responsibility for the branch in
the Branch Manager's absence.Primary Responsibilities:Performs any
functions necessary, within scope of authority and expertise, to
provide the highest level of service and responsiveness to
- Provides efficient, effective and courteous customer service.
Opens all types of business and personal accounts and assists
customers with support and maintenance on existing accounts.
- Maintains updated knowledge regarding the bank's products and
services and promotes appropriate products based on customer
- Identifies sales opportunities and actively pursues or
coordinates with other bank departments to continue the sales
- Maintains and promotes the growth of the deposit portfolio by
developing more extensive product relationships with existing
customers and developing new relationships with potential
- Serves as a consumer loan representative originating both
consumer and HELOCs. Interviews applicants and completes and closes
loan applications in accordance with regulatory guidelines and bank
- Develops and maintains new and existing business relationships
including establishing Bank-at-Work programs.
- Participates in setting branch goals and objectives. Supports
the Branch Manager by assisting in resolution of customer issues,
supervising staff, and managing branch operations in the Branch
- Performs all duties in accordance with prescribed regulatory
compliance guidelines and bank policies and procedures.
- Assists Branch Manager with completing performance reviews for
branch staff.Other Responsibilities:Perform related and unrelated
duties as may be required. Requirements:
- Associates degree plus specialized banking course work and
training or equivalent professional experience.
- At least five years of retail banking experience with
increasing levels of responsibility.
- Strong organizational, customer service, problem solving, and
- Strong knowledge of banking products including various deposit
- Must have demonstrated knowledge of lending products and
- Knowledge of and familiarity in adhering to account opening
procedures, regulations including CIP, etc.
- Experience utilizing banking core processing systems for
account opening and maintenance (FIS preferred).
- Supervisory experience is desired.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and
- Required to work extended or weekend hours.Avidia Bank is an
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/DisabledMember FDIC/DIFPM21
Keywords: Avidia Bank, Worcester , Assistant Branch Manager, Executive , Westborough, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!