Dental Area Manager
Company: NE Dental
Posted on: November 25, 2022
The Area Manager is responsible for overseeing the daily
functions of multiple dental offices within a designated
geographical area. The Area Manager reports directly to the
Regional Operations Director. The Area Manager works with each
office's Manager, Dental Director and Clinical Manager/Coordinator
to help manage the everyday operational functions.
*Area Manager Responsibilities (include but are not limited to):
- Provide oversight and direction to each office's Manager and
administrative staff to ensure the consistent delivery of adequate
- Participate in the interview process of potential staff, when
applicable, and provide support in the orientation and training of
- Perform competency evaluations of Office Managers and Assistant
Office Managers and contribute to performance assessments of office
staff in conjunction with the Office Manager, Lead Hygienist, and
Clinical Manager/ Coordinator, to ensure performance goals are
- Collaborate with the Chief Operating Officer, Regional Director,
and other clinic management to ensure consistent and efficient
operation of the office including staffing, training, and
- Measure office performance objectives utilizing specified Key
Performance Indicators (KPIs) and Profit and Loss (P & L)
- Lead, inspire, and motivate others to perform and develop in
their respective duties.
- Assist in the management and direction of staff assignments and
activities, in accordance with office policy and applicable
- Participate in marketing goals and objectives for each
- Oversee patient relationships and manage patient complaints.
- Contribute to staff meetings in collaboration with the Dental
Director and Clinical Manager/ Coordinator.
- Maintain social media accounts and monitor patient satisfaction
through patient reviews.
- Proficiently understand medical and dental billing and
- Accurately send personal account and insurance statements.
- Engage in conflict resolution and conduct disciplinary action
- Ensure compliance of all office staff to HIPAA regulations
relating to patient records and privacy as well as state and
federal regulations governing clinical practice.
- Remain current with any new or updated company procedures or
- Understand regulations and procedures pertaining to fundamental
Human Resource matters such as employee rights.
- Take initiative to identify and execute ways to continually
improve individual and practice performance.
- To the extent possible, help others perform their tasks when
overloaded or backed up or to otherwise increase the operational
and emotional performance of the practice.
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $55,000.00 - $80,000.00 per year
* Dental insurance
* Flexible schedule
* Health insurance
* Paid time off
* Vision insurance
* 8 hour shift
* Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
* Bonus pay
* Commission pay
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: NE Dental, Worcester , Dental Area Manager, Executive , Worcester, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!