Demand & Supply Chain Planning Manager (Hybrid/ Remote)
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Working Location: MASSACHUSETTS, WESTBOROUGH; PENNSYLVANIA,
Are you looking for a company that cares about people's lives and
health, including yours? At Olympus, we help make people's lives
healthier, safer and more fulfilling, every day.
Let's inspire healthier lives, together.
The Demand and Supply Chain Planning Manager will manage demand and
supply network planning process. The successful candidate is
expected to have excellent planning expertise, communication skills
and is able to lead and work well in cross-functional teams. The
DSCP Manager will be responsible for ensuring an optimal inventory
level to provide high service level to customers. They will work
with marketing, regional planning, finance and manufacturing
departments to develop demand/supply plan and lead S&OP
* Review statistical forecast and collaborate with regional
marketing and finance to update forecast based on market
intelligence and product life cycle. Incorporate market event
forecast not reflected in historical sales.
* Understand new product forecast drivers. Ensure that key drivers
and product cannibalization is incorporated in forecast.
* Drive budgeting process by identifying drivers and reconciling
discrepancies between actuals, S&OP plans and Budget.
* Perform analyses of trend data and adjust safety stocks as
required consistent with established safety stock policy.
* Place replenishment orders with manufacturing/suppliers to
achieve inventory target at regional Distribution Center.
* Ensure high customer service level by projecting potential supply
shortages and expedite delivery with manufacturing/suppliers to
avoid backorder. Develop & track recovery plans.
* Communicate supply issues and recovery to key internal
stakeholders. Allocate inventory to downstream distribute centers
* Verify Net Requirements changes with downstream demand planners.
Reconcile imbalances between mid/long range Global Net Requirements
and production capacity to ensure product supply. Drive resolution
if supply is insufficient.
* Change Management - Develop strategy, segregate and allocate
inventory versions to mitigate global supply risk and ensure
compliance to respective countries' regulatory approval and
implementation timeline for changes such as design change, process
* Develop global launch supply strategy in partnership with global
launch team and downstream supply chain. Drive launch decisions
such as market prioritization as needed.
* Work with upstream launch team to ensure that new product master
data is setup and product released on time to support downstream
distribution centers launch timeline.
* Drive Rationalization exercise.
* Lead global demand review, supply review and portions of S&OP
* Drive efficiency for SC group by optimizing system setup,
business processes and group reporting. Ensure SOPs and training
are in place.
* Lead, manage and develop a high performing team (People
* Bachelor's degree in Business/Finance/Economics or Engineering
with focus on Supply Chain, Masters or APICs certification
* Minimum of 10 Years' experience in demand/supply network planning
and 3-5 years as people manager.
* Travel 10%
* Expert in Demand/Supply Planning and inventory management.
* Hands on experience in utilizing ERP systems, statistical
* MedTech or Medical Device, Healthcare or Pharma Industry
experience a plus.
* Excellent Excel Skills.
* Good PowerPoint, database and ERP Reporting system skills.
* Strong interpersonal skills.
* Ability to lead, influence and work with others in cross
* Good Written and verbal communication.
* Detail oriented
We realize work isn't just a job to you.
It's a big part of your life, but not the only part. That's why we
offer competitive salaries, a robust 401(k) program, annual bonus
program and comprehensive medical benefits, as well as tuition
reimbursement, flexible schedules, parental and adoption leave,
on-site services and Colleague Affinity Networks - so you can be
ready for where life can take you.
Olympus requires all new hires to be "fully vaccinated" against
COVID-19, as defined by the Centers for Disease Control and
Prevention (CDC), on or before their first day of work. Individuals
who have been offered employment who have a disability, medical
condition, or sincerely-held religious belief that prevents them
from being vaccinated against COVID-19 are required to request and
be granted a reasonable accommodation prior to their first day of
Olympus is passionate about the solutions it creates for the
medical, life sciences, and industrial equipment industries, as
well as cameras and audio products. For more than 100 years,
Olympus has focused on making people's lives healthier, safer and
more fulfilling by helping detect, prevent, and treat disease,
furthering scientific research, ensuring public safety, and
capturing images of the world.
Olympus Corporation of the Americas, a wholly owned subsidiary of
Olympus Corporation, is headquartered in Center Valley,
Pennsylvania, USA, and employs more than 5,500 employees throughout
locations in North and South America. For more information, visit
Olympus---True to You. True to Society. True to LIFE.
It is the policy of Olympus to extend equal employment and
advancement opportunity to all applicants and employees without
regard to race, color, national origin (including language use
restrictions), citizenship status, religious creed (including dress
and grooming practices), age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth,
breastfeeding, medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth
and/or breastfeeding), gender, gender identity and expression,
sexual orientation, marital status, disability (physical or mental)
and/or a medical condition, genetic information, ancestry, veteran
status or service in the uniformed services, and any other
characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local
Posting Notes: -- United States (US) -- Massachusetts (US-MA) --
Keywords: Olympus, Worcester , Demand & Supply Chain Planning Manager (Hybrid/ Remote), Executive , Westborough, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!