Assistant Store Manager
Company: Party City
Posted on: November 26, 2022
*COME JOIN THE PARTY*
At PCHI, we create joy for our customers by making it easy to
create unforgettable memories. We are C_ustomer Obsessed. _Our Team
Leads lead by example and possess the energy and enthusiasm to
match our customers excitement while providing an exceptional
shopping experience. We are knowledgeable about our products and
services because we have the broadest and best selection of party
goods in the industry. We ensure we are in-stock and easy to shop.
We inspireourcustomers with exciting concepts, themes, ideas and
provide everything they need to bring their party to life.
_At PCHI, o_ur promise is _Customer First_, _People Matter_, _It
Can Be Done_ and _Celebrate_! We live our brand every day and love
*ARE YOU CUSTOMER OBSESSED?*
* You are responsible for executing best in class sales and service
* Team Leads reinforce exceptional customer service behaviors
delivered by the store team through accountability, reinforcement,
recognition, and praise.
* Teams Leads provide value to our guest by delivering a customer
friendly in-store and curbside shopping experience
* You will leverage technology to enhance the customer service
experience for our internal and external customers.
* You will cultivate an "It can be done" attitude with your team
when it comes to overcoming obstacles and bringing joy to our
* Team Leads are responsible for helping deliver on sales, profit,
and service targets, as well as delivering on all key Omni
strategies and metrics
*WHAT DO YOU BRING TO THE PARTY?*
* Do you possess prior retail management experience?
* Are you obsessed with ensuring that your customers are beyond
* Are you adaptable and able to manage change daily through your
* Do you possess strong communication skills and the ability to
build relationships with your staff and customers?
*RESULTS MATTER! *
* Team Leads will master all OMNI channel service platforms,
including in-store pickup, delivery, curbside pickup, and
* You will manage and plan the daily and weekly workload to deliver
on store sales goals and customer engagement.
* You will assist the Store Team Leader with team onboarding and
* You will continuously direct and coach store team members.
* You will support the Store Team Leader in holding associates
accountable to expectations.
* Team Leads are expected to work a schedule that aligns to
customer and business needs (this includes early morning, evening,
overnight shifts, and weekends).
* Team leads are responsible for creating an environment that
promotes associate engagement and retention.
* As part of the Leader on Duty (LOD) team, you are responsible for
other various processes and procedures to ensure an efficiently
*PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS*The replenishment process will require you
to lift, push and pull up to 25lbs daily.
* Cleaning, store recovery, setting plan-o-grams and endcap
maintenance is required.
* Climbing ladders is required to re-stock and obtain merchandise
for our customers.
* Ringing transactions on a register is required.
* Utilization of our helium system to fulfill customer orders is
*PARTY PERKS AND REWARDS*
* Comprehensive Benefit Plan
* 401(K) Program
* Tuition Reimbursement
* Competitive salary
* Fun working environment
* Generous associate discount
* Lifestyle benefits
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.00 - $22.00 per hour
* 401(k) matching
* Dental insurance
* Employee discount
* Flexible schedule
* Health insurance
* Paid time off
* Retirement plan
* Tuition reimbursement
* Vision insurance
* 8 hour shift
* Day shift
* Evening shift
* Morning shift
Weekly day range:
* Monday to Friday
* Weekend availability
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Party City, Worcester , Assistant Store Manager, Executive , Shrewsbury, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!