Director of Diversity Equity and Inclusion
Company: Edward M. Kennedy Community Health Center, Inc
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Director of Diversity Equity and Inclusion The Director of
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion serves as the organization's
strategic DEI leader. The Director reports to the CEO and
collaborates with senior leaders to support them in leading with
equity. The director has three main responsibilities: a) partnering
with Human Resources (HR) to support HR DEI leadership around
employee relations, inclusive recruitment and equitable
professional development; b) partnering with finance and purchasing
to develop a diverse supplier program; and c) is responsible for
developing DEI training and policy-level initiatives to create and
foster an open and inclusive culture where every employee is
valued, respected, and has access to equitable opportunities.
Essential Functions :
- Working with senior leadership, sets organization's strategic
- Identifies, develops, implements and monitors programs that
promote DEI in close collaboration with HR, finance/purchasing, and
other organizational leaders.
- Supports the staff-led DEI Committee, serving as a liaison
between the Committee and CEO.
- Develops ongoing all-staff DEI training program that supports a
culture of inclusion, equity, and respect.
- Develop and support implementation of anti-racism/oppression
curriculum that addresses how racism and oppression operate within
organizations and in healthcare.
- Supports review of policies with a DEI lens in collaboration
with cross functional leaders. Education and Experience :
- 5+ years' experience as a leader of significant strategic DEI
and/or health equity initiatives.
- DEI thought leader with a deep understanding of DEI,
anti-racism, anti-oppression, and health equity strategies and
- Demonstrated experience leading and implementing DEI related
programs or initiatives.
Keywords: Edward M. Kennedy Community Health Center, Inc, Worcester , Director of Diversity Equity and Inclusion, Executive , Worcester, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!