Posted on: January 25, 2023
- Provide input to and implement operational and financial goals
and objectives for the manufacturing area assigned. Track and trend
performance levels and maximize the operations.
- Manage the manufacturing area to meet the site business
strategies in line with budget targets.
- Recommend and implement ideas to reduce costs, adapt and
transform the organization to meet changing business needs.
- Assist teams in troubleshooting manufacturing issues. Ensure
staff is provided technical knowledge and training to efficiently
produce the highest quality products.
- Collaborate with peers and cross-functional partners to
synthesize action plans, timelines and budgets to meet project and
- Develop and manage staff through hiring, managing performance,
developing talent and providing clear expectations.
- Ensure all labor and equipment performance measures are met.
Responsible for completing established goals, prioritizing project
work and controlling and coordinating all activities and
improvement efforts across manufacturing areas.
- Manage the employee relations climate to ensure that our AbbVie
Way is realized and an environment exists where all employees have
the opportunity to develop to their maximum potential.
- Coach supervisors and coordinators in the area and establish
clear expectations with them and all employees regarding
responsibilities, goals and behaviors and champion and model
exceptional AbbVie performance and talent management practices.
- Bachelor's Degree required in a technical field: Advanced
degree in a technical field preferred
- 7+ years' experience including: work as an individual
contributor building technical expertise and proved project
management skills. Progressively increased responsibility and
performance as supervisor/ leader of diverse teams in Operations (
Manufacturing, Quality, Supply Chain , Engineering etc.)
- Experience working with Stainless Steel Bioreactors
- Knowledge of Cell Culture
- Business acumen coupled with functional leadership experience
is required to ensure effective direction in a complex organization
At AbbVie, we value bringing together individuals from diverse
backgrounds to develop new and innovative solutions for patients.
As an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, we do not
discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national
origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental
disability, medical condition, genetic information, gender identity
or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, protected
veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic. If
you would like to view a copy of the company's affirmative action
plan or policy statement, please email .
Keywords: AbbVie, Worcester , Manufacturing Manager, Executive , Worcester, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!