Business Development Manager- POWER SOLUTIONS
Company: Michael Page
Posted on: March 17, 2023
- My client is a growing global organization leading in power
- Competitive salary, fantastic benefitsClient DetailsMy client
is a leading provider of power conversion products that are
sustainable and efficient. They are focused in two transformative
technology, macro market segments; Server, Storage, Networking
(SSN) and E-Mobility, including electric vehicles, robotics and
energy storage. Ranked amongst the world's top 5 suppliers of
breakthrough power electronics, they design and manufacture the
industry's broadest offering of standard products and are a market
leading designer of custom power solutions.Well known for the
quality of its products and workforce, they can provide you the
opportunity to work with talented people and a management team
focused on growth and the ongoing development of leading-edge
technologies for many of the world's major OEM's.Description
- Meet or exceed annual revenue while remaining within expense
- Work in collaboration with Overseas Sales Affiliates (OSA's)
- Close sales opportunities
- Work with internal product managers to justify and quote
- Engage distribution partners to build strong relations and work
collaboratively to promote the power product line
- Visit accounts, resolve customer problems, and make customer
presentations, as necessary.
- Job Duties/Responsibilities Cont.
- Analyze global power market trends and discover new
opportunities for growth:
- Provide market feedback
- Suggest industry events that the company should be aware
- Represent Murata at industry events as required
- Diligent analysis and keeping of leads, opportunities, and
project status in company database (Salesforce.com).
- Provide training to OSA's and field sales personnel (reps and
distributors) as required.
- Accurately forecast quarterly and annual sales goals.
- 60%% Global Travel AvailabilityProfile
- 5 - 10 years selling or business development experience in
power electronics or related field.
- Electronics Engineering degree (desired).
- Excellent understanding of target markets.
- Working knowledge of sales tools Salesforce.com.
- Well versed in Microsoft Office products including: Outlook,
Excel & Word.
- Hybrid work schedule available.
- 60%% Global Travel Availability.
- Physical Requirements
- Work Environment
- Building and Supporting Teams
- Communicating Effectively
- Delivering High Quality Work
- Evaluating and Implementing Ideas
- Prioritizing and Organizing Work
- Supporting Organizational GoalsJob Offer
- $125k-$165k base salary + 15% bonus
- Hybrid (3 days in office) in Westborough, MA with 60%-70%
travel to clients
- Full health benefits
- 401(K); Flexible Spending Accounts; Paid Vacation/Holidays;
Short Term Disability; Long Term Disability; Tuition
Reimbursement.MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race,
color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status,
marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or
class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI
encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled,
protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
Keywords: Michael Page, Worcester , Business Development Manager- POWER SOLUTIONS, Executive , Westborough, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...