Assistant Director, Enrollment
Company: Worcester Polytech
Posted on: May 25, 2023
Assistant Director, Enrollment page is loaded Assistant
Director, Enrollment Apply locations Worcester time type Full time
posted on Posted Yesterday job requisition id R0002403 JOB
TITLEAssistant Director, EnrollmentLOCATIONWorcesterDEPARTMENT
NAMEBusiness DevelopmentDIVISION NAMEWorcester Polytechnic
Institute - WPIJOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARYThe Assistant Director,
Enrollment is a new student recruiter and enrollment manager, with
a primary emphasis on building relationships from inquiry to
matriculation for post bachelor students entering online,
corporate, and on-campus programs with an emphasis on graduate
programs at WPI. The Assistant Director, Enrollment is responsible
for day-to-day recruitment activities, to include outreach
activities to target companies and individual prospective
engagement, ensuring the enrollment of new students into graduate
programs at WPI. The Assistant Director, Enrollment is accountable
for their performance and achievement of enrollment goals, as well
as contribution to overall team goals.
WPI is passionate about creating an inclusive workplace that
promotes and values diversity. We are looking for candidates who
can support our commitment to equity, diversity and inclusion.JOB
- Recruit for specific programs to ensure effective enrollment of
targeted new, qualified students. This -includes travel to trade
shows and other recruitment events.
- Work closely with the Institutional Engagement team to
efficiently and effectively target, explore, qualify , -and
transition new accounts.
- Execute best practice relationship building and decision making
with student leads and -maintain accurate and complete records
within Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system.
- Utilize CRM to effectively manage recruitment -and make
strategic, data-driven decisions on measurable recruitment
activities in order to achieve annual enrollment goals.
- Implement, coordinate , -and participate in lead generation
events and activities, both on and off campus. Travel on behalf of
the university, speaking publicly to individuals, groups on and off
- Maintain and comply with WPI policies and procedures to ensure
effective recruitment practices that meet the needs and standards
of both new students and the university.
- Analyze data and statistics to identify trends/patterns that
impact recruitment and measure the effectiveness of marketing and
recruitment tactics .
- Collaborate with Senior Managers to develop and execute
recruitment and communication plans specific to program/targeted
audiences, aligned with WPI strategic enrollment.
- Collaborate with members of the marketing team to develop
fresh, bold , -and purposeful recruitment materials.
- Assist in developing new target markets and develop strategies
to increase enrollment.
- Maintain relationships with appropriate campus constituents and
off campus referral sources .
- Develop and maintain working relationships with industry
professionals and maintain current knowledge of contemporary higher
education enrollment management.
- Special projects and other duties as assigned.REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor's degree required .
- Minimum of 2 - 3 years of experience in sales/recruitment, in
enrollment management, or college/program admissions.
- Demonstrated ability to meet and exceed goals .
- Strong persuasive skills with the ability to positively
influence and motivate others. Ability to identify and articulate
new business opportunities.
- A dynamic individual capable of being an appropriate
representative of WPI.
- Strong customer service orientation, creativity , -and
problem-solving skills (anticipating challenges, viable
alternatives, successful resolutions, etc.)
- Ability to travel beyond New England required and valid U.S
driver's license .
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including strong verbal and
- Strong detail orientation with good personal planning and
- Ability to work well independently as well as cooperatively
within a team. Strong computer and systems skills. Prior experience
in Excel, Salesforce, PowerPoint, Slate, and other CRM (customer
relationship management) tools preferred but not required.
- Comfortable working under pressure to meet deadlines throughout
- Comfortable managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to adapt and thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial
selling environment - and maintain a sense of humor and positive
- Willingness to work flexible and extended schedule including
weekends and evenings when necessary.
- Ability to adhere to University policies and procedures .
- Ability to handle confidential information with discretion and
in accordance with FERPA and HIPPA guidelines .
- Should be committed to a culture of diversity, respect , -and
inclusion; demonstrated ability to build working relationships.FLSA
STATUSUnited States of America (Exempt) WPI is an Equal Opportunity
Employer -that actively seeks to increase the diversity -of its
workplace. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran
status, -or disability. It seeks individuals with -diverse
backgrounds and experiences who will contribute to a culture of
creativity, collaboration, inclusion, problem solving, innovation,
high performance, and change making. -It is committed to
maintaining a campus environment free of harassment and
discrimination. About Us About WPI Worcester Polytechnic Institute
is a vibrant and diverse community of extraordinary students,
-talented and dedicated staff, and world-renowned faculty. Along
with its state-of-the-art research facilities, WPI offers
competitive and comprehensive employee benefit programs, including
paid time off, health insurance, life and long-term disability
insurance, retirement savings plans, tuition assistance, flexible
spending accounts, and a working environment that prioritizes
mental health and well-being. -It is a community committed to
civility and respect-making inclusion and belonging a reality for
everyone on its campus. Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Belonging at
WPI WPI is committed to creating an inclusive workplace culture
where everyone feels a sense of belonging; a place where every
student, faculty member, and staff member is valued and respected
so that they may study, live, and work comfortably, reach their
full potential, and make meaningful contributions to its
institutional goals. -WPI thrives on innovative practice and
welcomes all perspectives, insight, and people from varied lived
and professional experiences. This diversity enhances community
capabilities and helps propel the institution in a competitive,
Keywords: Worcester Polytech, Worcester , Assistant Director, Enrollment, Executive , Worcester, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...