Licensed Director of Intensive Care Coordination
Posted on: September 16, 2023
Licensed Director Of Care Coordination - Worcester
Work Location: Worcester, MA
*Bilingual Candidates Encouraged To Apply
The Gndara Center provides residential, mental health, substance
abuse, and preventive services for children, adults, and families
across the Pioneer Valley and eastern parts of Massachusetts. We
believe in our communities and value cultural diversity and strive
to provide culturally competent, innovative services to a diverse
community. Our mission is to promote the well-being of Hispanics,
African-Americans, and other culturally diverse populations,
through innovative, culturally competent behavioral health,
prevention, and educational services -Empowering Lives. Restoring
Position Purpose and Objectives:
Provide leadership and direction for the Intensive Care
Coordination Program, whose mission is to strengthen, expand and
integrate a comprehensive system of community- based, culturally
competent behavioral health and complementary services for children
with serious emotional and behavioral health needs along with their
families. She/he is accountable to the CBYCS RegionalDirector. The
Director of ICC will directly supervise all Care Coordinators and
provide clinical supervision to Family Partners. He/ she will
ensure that cases are assigned and closed in a timely manner,
review medical charts for quality, hire worker and evaluate
performance, ensure workers are productive, develop and track the
program's budget, act as liaison with the community and MCE's, and
direct and oversee all aspects of Gandara's ICC program.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Directly supervise all ICC staff.
- Review ICP's and other medical file documents for quality.
- Ensure timelines are being met.
- Develop and Track program budget.
- Hire and evaluate all program staff.
- Attend regularly assigned meetings.
- Communicate with and develop relationships with the community,
other providers, and MCE's.
- Assign cases to ICC's.
- Ensure proper closing of cases
- Train staff in required topic areas.
- Ensure staff is productive
- Act as full member of CBHI administrative team.
- Ensure payroll is submitted on time.
- Run SOC meeting.
- Must possess a master degree and have an independent license in
an appropriate human services field.
- CANS Certification
- 2 years of appropriate supervision,
- Experience navigating any of the child/family-serving systems
and advocating for family members who are involved in the
behavioral health system.
- Demonstrated ability to be innovative, creative, analytical and
decisive in problem solving.
- Demonstrated communications, administrative and organizational
- Ability to work effectively with diverse populations and
community agencies:School Dept., DCF, DYS, Juvenile Court,
- Understanding/willingness to be part of a Program that supports
youth and families 24 hours per day, 365 days a year.
- Must have a driver's license and availability of vehicle to
support Program needs.
- Retirement Plan 403(b) Employer Match
- Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- Paid vacations
- Paid holidays
- 8 discretionary days a year
- Hiring Incentives**
- Mileage reimbursement
- Wellness incentive
The Gndara Mental Health Center provides equal employment
opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and
prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard
to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability
status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation,
gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic
protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to
all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting,
hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall,
transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Keywords: Gandara, Worcester , Licensed Director of Intensive Care Coordination, Executive , Worcester, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!