IT Manager Enterprise Technology Services Growing Healthcare Organization
Company: Fallon Health
Posted on: February 14, 2019
* Create and document service level agreement drafts. Monitor SLA performance for compliance with organizational needs and requirements, including follow-up checks for corrective action.
* Create and/or put in place metrics for reporting the management and effectiveness of SLAs compared to desired performance.
* Benchmark all corporate SLAs for IT services with internal and external service providers.
* Provide recommendations based on analysis of trending information.
* Oversee continuous service level improvement initiatives associated with core processes and mission-critical systems.
* Establish and maintain regular written and in-person communications with the organization s executives, department heads, and end users regarding pertinent SLA activities and developments.
* Effectively communicate SLA strategies to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion.
* Monitor and analyze trends in contractual SLAs in order to make recommendations for the future, and to identify areas for possible savings.
* Assist in contract change management and contract closure.
* Manage the processing of incoming calls to the Help Desk via both telephone and e-mail to ensure courteous, timely, and effective resolution of end user issues. Design and enforce request handling and escalation policies and procedures.
* Coordinate and/or perform hands-on fixes at the desktop level, including installing and upgrading software, installing hardware, implementing file backups, and configuring systems and applications.
* Monitor and test fixes to ensure problems have been adequately resolved.
* Access software updates, drivers, knowledge bases, and frequently asked questions resources on the Internet to aid in problem resolution.
* Track and analyze trends in Help Desk requests and generate statistical reports.
* Assess need for any system reconfigurations (minor or significant) based on request trends and make recommendations.
* Identify, recommend, develop, and implement end user training programs to increase computer literacy and self-sufficiency.
* Oversee development and dissemination of help sheets, usage guides, and FAQ lists for end users.
* Oversee the development, implementation, and administration of help desk staff training procedures and policies.
* Train, coach, and mentor Help Desk Technicians and other junior staff
* Develop, establish, implement, and enforce supplier and outsourcer guidelines, obligations, and SLAs to the organization.
* Participate in the negotiations of SLAs and other related issues with consultants, contractors, freelancers, and other third-party agents.
* Prepare budget proposals and operational expenditure statements.
* Conduct research on emerging products, services, protocols, and standards in support of and Enterprise Service strategy
* Liaise with vendors for the procurement of new systems technologies, oversee installation, and resolve adaptation issues.
* Plan and establish SLAs that support business goals for the entire IT services portfolio throughout the enterprise
* Determine scope and objectives for all SLAs; deliver techniques, practices, and procedures for SLA formation and administration in a manner that best protects company interests.
* Assist business unit manager in developing and implementing policies and procedures where SLAs are concerned.
* Establish and enforce Help Desk service levels agreements in consultation with end users to establish problem resolution expectations and timeframes.
* Analyze performance of Help Desk activities and documented resolutions, identify problem areas, and devise and deliver solutions to enhance quality of service and to prevent future problems. Plan and conduct performance appraisals of staff, administer disciplinary action, raises, bonuses, and promotions when necessary
* University degree or college diploma in the field of information technology or business administration, or an acceptable combination of education and experience.
* IT Service Management Framework Certification; ITIL v3 or COBIT 5
* ITIL v3 competencies; Foundation, Service Design and Service Operation
* Lean Six Sigma (Preferred)
* 10 years direct work experience in a service level management capacity, or senior project management capacity, including all aspects of SLA development and execution.
* Strong knowledge of ITIL.
* Strong familiarity and technical competence with SLA management software and/or applicable systems
* Solid working knowledge of current IT technologies, including wireless device, Virtual computing remote access and user life cycle management Excellent project management skills are essential.
Fallon Health is an equal opportunity employer. It is very important for us to maintain a consistant hiring process for every candidate. In addition, we are also a government contractor with requirements to report on our Affirmative Action planning. To that end, we require everyone to apply online.
If you do not have access to a computer or need assistance completing the application process, please contact Human Resources at 1-508-368-9893 (TRS 711).
Keywords: Fallon Health, Worcester , IT Manager Enterprise Technology Services Growing Healthcare Organization, Executive , Worcester, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!