Company: U.S. Air Force
Posted on: February 15, 2020
Position Summary Ensuring the comfort and safety of members of
the Air Force family is a top priority, especially when they need
medical attention. Responsible for administering local and general
anesthetics, Anesthesiologists manage the health and well-being of
patients before, during and immediately following a surgery or
procedure. Stationed at medical facilities around the world, these
specialists are critical members of any healthcare team. Benefits
The Air Force benefits package is unparalleled in the civilian
world. Benefits include:
- 30 days of vacation with pay each year.
- Excellent healthcare coverage for you and your family.
- Tax-free food and housing assistance.
- A generous retirement program.
- Continuing education opportunities.
- Free or low-cost world travel opportunities. Qualifications
This is an active duty position as an Air Force Officer. To be
considered, you must meet the following requirements:
- Doctor of medicine or doctor of osteopathic medicine degree and
completed an ACGME- or AOA-accredited program of postgraduate
- Completion of residency or fellowship in anesthesiology
- Completion of five-and-a-half-week Commissioned Officer
Training course must done be between the ages of 18 and 47.
- Must be willing to relocate About the Air Force The U.S. Air
Force is the number-one Air Force in the world. Our mission is to
fly, fight and win in air, space and cyberspace. We live by three
core values: integrity first, service before self and excellence in
all we do. The Air Force offers hundreds of careers, from
healthcare to engineering, in order to serve the American people
and provide precise and reliable global vigilance, reach and power
for the nation.
Keywords: U.S. Air Force, Worcester , Anesthesiologist, Healthcare , Worcester, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!