Nephrologist - Worcester, MA (Physician #)
Posted on: October 14, 2020
As a part of OptumCare, the largest network of medical groups in
the nation, Reliant Medical Group is seeking a full time
Nephrologist to join our nephrology division in Worcester, MA . At
Optum, we are transforming healthcare nationally while providing
physician-led care locally.
- 100% nephrology position
- 1:6 weekend call schedule
- Physician-led, patient-centered, team-based environment
- Clinical and main outpatient dialysis unit are both housed
within St. Vincent Hospital.
- Clinical nephrology and involvement in medical education
(residents and medical students)
- Academic appointment at University of Massachusetts Medical
- State of the art/award winning EMR System
- Clinical research opportunity available if desired What makes
an OptumCare organization different?
- Providers are supported to practice at the peak of their
- We recognize that if you want to provide good care and do it
well, you can't do it alone - this is the foundation of the
team-based care model
- The culture is one of clinical innovation and
- Reliant is a top performer of the Quadruple Aim initiative in
- We are influencing change on a national scale while still
maintaining the culture and community of our local care
organizations Compensation & Benefits Highlights:
- Physician partnership opportunities with OptumCare
- Dedicated CME time & allowance
- Excellent paid time off package
- Robust retirement package including employer funded
- Company paid malpractice insurance and tail coverage About
Reliant Medical Group
At Reliant Medical Group , transforming the delivery of health care
across Central and Boston Metro-west Massachusetts is our passion.
Founded in 1929, we are an established multi-specialty, physician
led integrated healthcare delivery system, with 500 providers that
care for over 325,000 patients throughout our 19 locations.
Recognized nationally for an innovative, sustainable care model and
advanced EHR platform, we offer a full range of outpatient primary
care and over 30 different specialties including hospital medicine,
comprehensive radiology services, and urgent care.
Reliant Medical Group has a long history of commitment to
value-based care and clinical excellence. The organization exceeds
the 90th percentile in most HEDIS measures, is among the top
provider groups nationally in patient experience, and provides care
at a cost well below market competitors. Reliant is also committed
to the provider experience and understands that the best path to
better patient care is by ensuring that providers and staff are
happy, engaged, and productive.
You'll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an
environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on
what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide
development for other roles you may be interested in.
- BC/BE in Nephrology
- Unlimited Licensure in the state of Massachusetts
- Active DEA License Preferred Qualifications:
- Fluency in EMR systems & technology The OptumCare Story:
At OptumCare, we've found that putting clinicians at the center of
care is the best way to improve lives. Our physician-led
organization is one of the most dynamic and progressive health care
organizations in the world, serving over 17 million people through
more than 45,000 aligned physicians and 9,000 advanced practice
clinicians. You will find our team working in local clinics,
surgery centers and urgent care centers, within care models focused
on managing risk, higher quality outcomes and driving change
through collaboration and innovation. Learn more about our journey
Would you thrive with OptumCare?
- Do you practice evidence-based medicine?
- Are you seeking a practice focused on patient-centered quality
- Are you a team player - comfortable delegating and empowering
- Are you constantly seeking better ways to do things?
- Do you want to be part of something better? Careers with Optum.
Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant
objective; make the health system work better for everyone. So when
it comes to how we use the world's large accumulation of
health-related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices
or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap
beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. Optum, part of
the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some
of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care
has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that
means working on high performance teams against sophisticated
challenges that matter. Optum, incredible ideas in one incredible
company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best
OptumCare is committed to creating an environment where physicians
focus on what they do best: care for their patients. To do so,
OptumCare provides administrative and business support services to
both owned and affiliated medical practices which are part of
OptumCare. Each medical practice part and their physician employees
have complete authority with regards to all medical decision-making
and patient care. OptumCare's support services do not interfere
with or control the practice of medicine by the medical practices
or any of their physicians.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: OptumCare is an Equal
Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employers and all
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin,
protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation,
gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information,
or any other characteristic protected by law.
OptumCare is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass
a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: Nephrology, Nephrologist, DO, MD, Physician, Team
Care, Value Based Care Keyphrases: nephrology jobs, nephrologist
jobs, urology surgeon jobs, nephrology associates jobs, pediatric
nephrology jobs, pediatric nephrologist jobs, clinical nephrologist
jobs, nephrology nurse jobs, clinical nephrology jobs
Keywords: Optum, Worcester , Nephrologist - Worcester, MA (Physician #), Healthcare , Worcester, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!