Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) - $1,000 Sign-On Bonus
Company: Notre Dame Health Care Center, Inc.
Posted on: October 18, 2020
$1,000 C.N.A. Sign-On Bonus*A Top Rated Non-Profit
FacilityExcellent Staffing RatiosExcellent BenefitsWeekly
PayrollWho We Are:Notre Dame Health Care Center, deeply rooted in
the heritage the Sisters of Notre Dame de Namur, is committed to
the physical, spiritual, and emotional care of our residents.
Located off the shores of Lake Quinsigamond within the woods of the
Worcester Land Trust, we seek candidates committed to providing
high quality and compassionate care to our residents within our
skilled nursing healthcare facility.Excellent Benefits:
- $1,000 Sign-On Bonus*,
- Competitive salaries,
- Best staffing ratios in nursing care,
- Tuition Reimbursement and Educational Scholarships,
- Employee $$ Loans,
- Affordable Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance,
- Retirement Plan with a company match
- Paid LTD and Life InsuranceCertified Nurse Assistant (CNA) Job
Responsibilities:Under the direction of the Charge Nurse, C.N.A.
provides for the care of residents within scope of training,
assigned duties, and within scope of NDHC policies and procedures.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Performs all personal care activities under the direction of an
RN and which may include, but not be limited to, assisting the
patient or client with personal hygiene, ambulation, eating,
dressing, shaving, and physical transfer,
- Ensure resident care environment is appropriately maintained to
reflect a clean, safe and healthy environment,
- Assist with tasks associated with position including all
aspects of resident assistance, transporting, and ADL care,
- Assist resident/staff with the use of devices such as a
wheelchair, walker, and mechanical lift devices,
- Assisting with prescribed range of motion exercises,
- Keeping records of personal health care activities,
- Preparing and assisting residents with meals,
- Assist residents/staff with daily activities and social
- Observing appearance and gross behavioral changes in the
patient and reporting to the RN.We currently have full time, part
time, and per diem openings.PM17 MA C.N.A. Certification required.
Must be able to work every other weekend and every other holiday.
Must be able to work all scheduled hours regardless of bad weather.
Position requires flexibility in daily schedule to accommodate
needs of residents. 1-3 years experience as a C.N.A. preferred, but
not required.*Sign-On Bonus: $500 paid at 3-months and 6-months
from hire date. Must maintain regular part time or full time
employment status to receive bonus.PI123742682
Keywords: Notre Dame Health Care Center, Inc., Worcester , Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) - $1,000 Sign-On Bonus, Healthcare , Worcester, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!