Posted on: November 22, 2021
Come join an exciting and innovative company that puts the
"care" back in healthcare!
KabaFusion is a home infusion company with a national footprint. We
opened our first pharmacy in 2010 in Southern California and now
have 19 pharmacies in 15 states with a focus on IVIg, SCIg, acute
infusion, and nutritional therapies.
KabaFusion is a patient-focused national infusion therapy company
providing Home Infusion Therapy Nursing Visits. KabaFusion
continues to strive to set the standard of quality, compassionate
nursing care to our patients and their families in the home
setting. Our nurses are the very best experienced professionals in
What we offer:
* Competitive compensation
* Benefits start on your 1st day of employment
* 401K w/ 4% Match - no waiting or vesting period
* PTO / Floating Holidays / Paid Holidays
* Company Paid Life Insurance
* 3 Employee Assistance Programs (EAP)
* Emerging Leaders Training Program
* Perks--- includes discounts on travel, cell phone, clothing, and
* Employee Referral Program--- earn up to $1500
The Nursing Supervisor works under the supervision of the Director
of Nursing to supervise, orient, instruct and monitor professional
and ancillary staff rending care to patients in their homes. Works
with team to coordinate care for new patients. Directly involved in
hiring of new field staff, provides orientation and educational
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Demonstrates ability to accept and handle leadership.
Communicates effectively with a variety of different people, both
verbally and in writing. Firm grasp of basic nursing concepts and
principles of delivery of quality patient care.
* Understands the overall operations and functions of a home health
* Maintain knowledge of current Home Health Regulations, Medicare
Conditions of Participation (CoPs) as applicable and other
accrediting body standards.
* Maintain agency's continuous compliance to the State Home Health
Regulations and ACHC Standards in the operation of a home health
* Assists Director in creating an environment in which home health
staff can work together, in which each has an opportunity for
self-expression, for creating a sense of accomplishment and for
* Maintains adequate knowledge in documentation requirements to
serve as resource for staff.
* In collaboration with Director interviews and employs qualified
personnel. Assures completion of staff evaluations.
* Assist with field orientation of newly hired home health staff
members, as necessary.
* Works cooperatively with all professional health members,
conducts team conference and provides for continuity of care and
coordination among disciplines and other departments.
* Assures accurate, current medical records are maintained
according to state and federal requirements, maintains patient
* Works cooperatively with other home health agencies and/or
infusion agencies in coordination of care for skilled nursing
visits as needed.
* Participates in quality management programs and performance
improvement based on the Agency needs.
* Provides case conferences and in-service education programs for
all field staff.
* Assesses daily staffing needs in coordination with team, works
with team to adjust existing personnel and/or notifies personnel to
report to ensure proper staffing within a timely manner.
PREFERRED EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
* Graduate from an accredited school of nursing. BSN and/or Public
Health Nurse Certificate preferred.
* Current and unrestricted Registered nurse licensed in the state
* Current BLS/CPR card
* Minimum of three years' experience as a registered nurse in a
home health agency or its equivalent in the past five years,
* Two years supervisory experience
#rn #registerednurse #infusion #homeinfusion #ivig #homehealth
#manager #supervisor #nursing
Keywords: KabaFusion, Worcester , Nurse Supervisor, Healthcare , Shrewsbury, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!