Company: PRESTIGE ADULT FOSTER CARE LLC
Posted on: January 16, 2022
REGISTERED NURSE.JOB DESCRIPTION.
RN Care Nurse Is responsible for the implementation of health care
services that reflect the Agency's philosophy and standards
utilizing the nursing process. To assess, plan, implement, and
evaluate interventions to meet identified physical, social, and
mental health needs of the clients he/she services. Agency
Expectation of Employee: Prestige AFC is committed to Service
Excellence, outstanding communication and exceeding the
expectations of those we serve, including our patients, our
referral sources, those who support our agency and each other. The
agency recognizes employees who deliver on this commitment through
a formal recognition program. -Prestige AFC expects each employee
to maintain a positive, respectful attitude, to demonstrate
flexible and efficient time management, to meet departmental
productivity standards, while keeping current the necessary skills
to work in the AFC environment. Each employee is expected to
maintain open, honest and appropriate confidential communications
with all customer groups in order to foster an effective service
environment. Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Complete the MDS-HC or CDS and other nursing assessments and
coordinate all other clinical assessments.
- Develop and review on an on-going basis each members Adult
Foster Care plan of care.
- Selecting, training, evaluating, and supervisions, Adult Foster
Care caregivers in conjunction with the care manager.
- Conduct an orientation for each Adult Foster Care caregiver
before the Adult Foster Care caregiver begins personal care and
provide ongoing training on health and aging.
- Monitor the health status of all members to ensure that all
needed Adult Foster Care is properly delivered.
- Assures yearly screenings are met
- Conduct on-site visits with each member at the qualified
setting bimonthly, alternating with the bimonthly visit by the care
manager for Level 1, and monthly or more often as the member's
condition warrants for Level II.
- Submitting a semiannual health-status report to the member's
primary care physician.
- Complete nursing progress notes corresponding with each on-site
visit or encounter, or encounter, or more often as the member's
condition warrants and submit a semiannual health-status report to
the member's primary care physician.
- Ensures Nurse Aides receive the mandatory 12 hours of annual
In-Services as required by MassHealth
- Participates in Quality Assurance Meetings to identify training
needs and remain abreast of care issues
- Implements recommendations for QA regarding client's care
- Observes and audit all new MDS, PSF, PCP and other related
forms before PA process.
- Ensure all clients have Care plans, Healthcare status report
and Annual MDS is up to date.
- Review all caregiver flow sheet and sign.
- Plan for all implementing discharges from the AFC program.
- Other assigned task. -
Keywords: PRESTIGE ADULT FOSTER CARE LLC, Worcester , Registered Nurse, Healthcare , Worcester, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!