Rehab Nursing Tech- 7AM-7PM Sign On Bonus
Company: Encompass Health
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Fairlawn Rehabilitation Hospital, an affiliate of Encompass
Worcester, MA 01602
A 110 bed acute physical rehabilitation hospital and the largest of
its kind in central Massachusetts.
BE THE CONNECTION
Your role as a Nurse Assistant (CNA) lets you be the connection
between dedication to detail and patient outcomes that exceed
expectations. Use your passion for rehabilitation to ensure that
patients receive care that sets the standard as you treat patients
with compassion and empathy. Enhance the impact of your abilities
with national post-acute care leader Encompass Health.
What makes Fairlawn and Encompass Health careers different-and
Working at Fairlawn Rehabilitation Hospital, an affiliate of
Encompass Health means being part of something special: A team that
is passionate about making an impact on patients' lives each day.
Unlike the typical hospital setting, Encompass Health offers you
the unique opportunity to walk alongside patients on their road to
recovery from stroke, spinal cord injuries, neurological disorders,
joint replacements, multiple trauma and cardiac/pulmonary
conditions. As you help patients achieve goals and regain
independence, you can form significant relationships with them and
celebrate the successes they experience along the way.
Our culture of compassion and collaboration is founded on more than
just the care we provide our patients; it is expressed in the
values we live. We encourage and empower each employee to keep
learning and growing by providing the resources to deliver a better
way to care. At Fairlawn / Encompass Health, you'll find something
decidedly different and more satisfying: A career that is
challenging, inspiring and rewarding. Maximize your talent and join
a team that is committed to setting the standard for better
healthcare with this engaging opportunity.
NURSE ASSISTANT (CNA) ** $3,000 Sign On Bonus ! **
Inspire Our Patients To Progress Each Day As You
As a Nurse Assistant (CNA) channel the full extent of your
knowledge, skills, ambition and experience on a daily
- Use your attention to the little details that have a big effect
on each patient's treatment plan.
- Provide direct patient care based on your level of training and
- Assist an RN or LPN in completing patient-care support
- Promote the best possible patient satisfaction and
- Make a real difference that you can see and feel as you help
patients to thrive on a daily basis.
- Current CPR certification ideal.
- One or more years of experience within an inpatient general
hospital setting preferred but not required.
- Experience with medically complex patients and sub-acute rehab
unit patients preferred.
- State-issued C.N.A. or L.N.A. (or similar) license
Grow your nursing technician career
As a Part Of This Program, You Can
When you become a Nurse Assistant (CNA), you become part of
something greater-an organization that fosters continuous learning
and growth, from your first shift. You have the career opportunity
to join a dedicated Rehabilitation Nursing Technician Career
Framework program to enhance your skills, knowledge and patient
care delivery, while progressing to advanced RNT roles.
- Receive a dedicated career framework path to progress to RNT
II, III and IV roles.
- Participate in hospital, nursing or performance improvement
committees to influence standards of care.
- Learn new skills to support patients and share with other team
Enjoy competitive compensation and benefits that start on day one,
- Benefits that begin when you do.
- Affordable medical, dental and vision plans provided to meet
the needs of full and part-time employees and their families.
- Generous paid time off that increases with tenure.
- Tuition reimbursement and continuing education
- Company-matching 401(k) and employee stock-purchase plans.
- Flexible spending and health savings accounts.
- Access to the RNT Career Framework program to progress in your
role as a RNT.
Helping patients regain hope and independence, Encompass Health is
a national leader in post-acute care. We operate rehabilitation
hospitals and offer home health and hospice care in 37 states as
well as Puerto Rico. Following the Encompass Way, we are driven by
our core values: We proudly set the standard, lead with empathy, do
what's right, focus on the positive, and remain stronger
Realize the powerful difference you can make. Take this opportunity
to join our team.
To learn more about us, visit us online at encompasshealth.com
Connect With Us
Equal Opportunity Employer
Address: 189 May Street, Worcester 01602
Shift: Day Job
Job ID: 2129315
Contact Name - External: Mark Hutchison
Contact Email - External: Mark.Hutchison@encompasshealth.com
Keywords: Encompass Health, Worcester , Rehab Nursing Tech- 7AM-7PM Sign On Bonus, Healthcare , Worcester, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!