Vascular Access Specialist (PICC RN)- Full-Time
Posted on: May 12, 2022
Job DescriptionSalary: 60,000-100,000Are you an elite Vascular
Access professional with 2+ years in placing advanced lines?Do you
enjoy the intricacies of leading a team of like-minded vascular
access clinicians?AccessRN is one of the largest and
best-established mobile Vascular Access Services and is searching
for a Registered Nurse/APN for full-time shifts (three 9 PM - 9 AM
shifts per week) for our Worcester, Mass market. We offer excellent
compensation and benefits. Our most successful candidates are team
players that enjoy practicing autonomously, have top-notch clinical
and critical thinking skills, and the ability to communicate
effectively across a multitude of channels and devices. This is a
direct-hire employee position, we do not staff with Independent
Contractors. Due to the vulnerability of the patients we care for,
it is required that our staff has or is willing to obtain the COVID
vaccine. We require:
- 2+ years of progressive Vascular Access experience with:
- Must demonstrate competency of ultrasound guided peripheral
IV's, midline and PICC insertions, port access, declotting of
lines, and troubleshooting any other area related to vascular
- Ability to use ultrasound for procedural imaging guidance
- Patient and clinician education skills
- Knowledge of relevant Standards of Practice, Professional
Guidelines, and Regulatory Requirements.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Basic computer skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively with patients, families,
facility staff, and fellow clinicians verbally and in writing.
- Entrepreneurial spirit.
- Licensure in state(s) of practice.
- Travel to accounts within and outside of market:
- Reliable transportation, auto insurance, and a clean driving
- Malpractice Insurance.
- American Heart Association BLS Certification.
- Ability to work flexible hours including evenings, weekends,
and holidays, and available by phone for emergent situations. We
- Competitive case rates and salaries.
- Excellent benefits – Medical, dental, vision and more!
- 401(K) with company matching.
- Flexible scheduling.
- 12-hour shifts.
- Tuition assistance.
- State of the Art, industry-leading equipment.
- Cell phone and scrub allowance.
- Nurse-owned and founded company. More about AccessRNWe provide
the latest technology in vascular access in a variety of healthcare
settings (hospitals, acute care, long-term care, and home) and
adhere to the highest clinical guidelines set forth by AVA, INS,
CDC, and other recognized accrediting bodies. We have a stringent
pre-employment process that includes a federal level background
check, drug screens, and initial clinical skills evaluations.
Proactively, clinical skills are monitored annually.We are
currently serving clients in the following states within designated
market areas: Connecticut, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Maine,
Rhode Island, Vermont New York, New Jersey, Pittsburg, Ohio,
Kentucky, Tennessee, Indiana, Michigan, Illinois, Wisconsin, and
Florida.We utilize a centralized dispatching center that is
available 24/7 by phone or online ordering to our customers to
place requests for service or for a clinical telephone
consultation.We have over 100 vascular access clinicians varying
from full-time, part-time or per diem employment.We are proud to be
an Equal Opportunity Employer who values and maintains an
environment that attracts recruits engages and retains a diverse
workforce. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform
pre-employment substance abuse testing Check out our website
www.accessrn.net for even more information!
Keywords: AccessRN, Worcester , Vascular Access Specialist (PICC RN)- Full-Time, Healthcare , Worcester, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!