Permanent Inpatient Psychiatrist (Psych) PTRC Job in Worcester, Massachusetts (MA)
Company: Cross Country Search
Posted on: May 13, 2022
Psychiatric-Mental Health opening in Worcester, Massachusetts.
This and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com
UMass Memorial, the largest healthcare system in Central
Massachusetts and clinical partner of the University of
Massachusetts Medical School, is seeking a Psychiatrist (Psych) to
join their inpatient Psychiatric Treatment and Recovery Center
(PTRC) team in Worcester, Massachusetts (MA). The PTRC is a 26-bed,
locked, acute psychiatric unit and serves as a flagship teaching
program for the department. Candidates must be board
certified/board eligible in psychiatry.
- Mix of clinical and academic responsibilities
- Multidisciplinary team approach
- Access to the latest technology, research and clinical
- Potential faculty appointment
- Visa candidates can be considered
- Known as "Heart of the Commonwealth", Worcester is the
second-most populous city in New England after Boston
- Locals and visitors alike enjoy the Worcester Art Museum,
EcoTarium, and two historical theaters - Mechanics Hall and Hanover
- A center of higher education, Worcester is home to nine
separate colleges and universities
- Just miles from Boston, Providence, and Cape Cod, with a short
ride to the scenic Berkshire and Wachusett Mountains
Interested candidates, please contact:
Please reference Position ID 166823 when responding.
Keyphrases: psychiatry jobs, psychiatrist jobs, psychologist jobs,
psychiatric nurse practitioner jobs
Keywords: Cross Country Search, Worcester , Permanent Inpatient Psychiatrist (Psych) PTRC Job in Worcester, Massachusetts (MA), Healthcare , Worcester, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!