Massage Therapist Part time
Company: Massage Envy
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Overview Are you a Massage Therapist that loves what they do? We
are looking for you!Do you love massage therapy and want to work in
an environment where your skills are maximized, while earning a
substantial income? At our Framingham franchised location,*we are
looking for friendly and outgoing professionals who can assist our
clients in their bodys wellness and help them achieve life changing
results.As a massage therapist at our Framingham franchised
location,* you're part of a team that's passionate about helping
people feel their best through total body care. Our massage
therapists are full-fledged employees and valued team members who
get the support they need to feel safe and confident doing what
they love. We take care of overhead costs and supplies, marketing,
and building your book of business so you can focus on performing
as many massages as you want. And with the repeat clientele that
the membership model provides, you'll get to see the long-term
impact your services make for members. And the perks don't stop
there. We support and inspire you to be your best inside and
outside the treatment room with:
- Benefits that help you take care of you including
- Earn unlimited comissions on Membership Sales and Enchancements
in addition to hourly rate!
- Student Loan Reimbursement up tp $99 a month
- License Reimbursement ($99 a year)
- Full-Time employees the company offers a comprehensive benefits
program including Medical & Dental. ( 30-35 hrs per week
- 401K Plan for Full-Time employees
- Paid Time for Full-Time employeees
- 5 Paid Holidays for Full-Time employees
- Discounted services and products for employees
- A dedication to self-carewith an education program that helps
managers understand the physical impact of your work and gives you
the tools to prolong the career you love.
- Continuing educationwith 12+ free CEs every year.
- A commitment to safetyand providing a therapeutic, healing
environment for you and each member and guest.What We'll Accomplish
Together As a team, we're committed to offering excellent
professional services that help clients do more of the things they
love. Your role and the work you do every day is at the very heart
of our mission. This includes:
- Performingquality, therapeutic bodywork that meets clients'
needs within scope of practice and licensing guidelines as
applicable in our state.
- Customizingmassage services within required policies,
protocols, and approved modalities to craft truly personalized
- Safeguardingthe client experience, maintaining client
confidentiality and upholding the commitment to safety.
- Embracingthe brands core values of optimism, gratitude,
excellence, consistency and empathy.
- Protectingour workplace culture by recognizing and supporting
team goals and building positive relationships with team
members.What it Takes to Succeed We only succeed together, so we're
looking for people with the passion and experience to be amazing.
Those who thrive in this role are:
- Well-skilled professionalswho have a minimum of 500 hours of
massage therapy school under their belts and a certificate of
completion. You'll also need to meet the licensing requirements for
massage therapy in our state and be able to pass a background and
reference check with flying colors.
- Thirsty for knowledge,seeking continuing education to build on
their modality mastery (which must include Swedish and deep tissue
- Clear communicatorswho can effectively identify each client's
needs, set clear expectations, and stay connected to the client
throughout the session to achieve the goals of each service.
- Total body care championswho can recommend follow-up visits and
additional services and products as needed to help clients pursue
their wellness goals.
- Great teammateswho show up on time ready to jump in wherever
needed to get the job done.We Believe Our Differences Make Us
BetterWe're excited to hear from everyone with the skills,
experience, and passion to do a great job. We do not unlawfully
discriminate against any applicants or employees on any applicable
legally protected basis, including race, color, religion, gender,
sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or
veteran status. Ifyou're ready to bring your healing skills to a
place where you can focus on doing what you love, we can't waitto
meet you.ME SPE Franchising, LLC ( MEF ) is a national franchisor
of independently owned and operated franchised locations. Each
individual franchised location, not MEF, Massage Franchising, LLC,
or any of its affiliates, is the sole employer for all positions
posted by a franchised location, and each individual franchised
location is not acting as an agent for MEF, Massage Envy
Franchising, LLC or any of its affiliates. Hiring criteria,
benefits and compensation are set by each individually owned and
operated franchised location and may vary from location to
Keywords: Massage Envy, Worcester , Massage Therapist Part time, Healthcare , Westborough, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!