Registered Nurse -$4,000 Sign On Bonus
Company: Edward M. Kennedy Community Health Center
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Collaborate with the health care team in the delivery of quality
primary medical care for patients of all ages, races, and
ethnicities at our Community Health Center. Assess, treat and
educate patients about various medical conditions. Coordinate care
and provide advice and emotional support to patients' family
members. Serve as a member of the clinical practice team and works
collaboratively with other team members in providing patient care.
As part of the team-based approach to care, participate in
coordinating care for individual patients, support patients and
families in self-management through evidenced-based approaches,
engage in health center projects that are aimed at specific patient
population needs, and utilize effective and appropriate
communication strategies, such as health literacy approaches when
working with patients.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide direct patient care within the scope of licensure
including, but not limited to, patient assessment, administration
of vaccinations, medications, and treatments.
- Provide patient education.
- Delegate patient care activities to ensure smooth patient
- Facilitate coordination of patient care outside the
organization by activities including medication management, review
of diagnostic test results, and follow up on outside services
provided (i.e. ER visits, consults).
- Perform POC testing.
- Document patient care in the EHR.
- Modify patient care as age appropriate.
- Triage (in person or via telephone) patients who present with
- Request medical interpretation services.
- Provide nursing-centered services through nursing visits,
chronic disease visits and family planning visits.
- Massachusetts Registered Nurse License.
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS) certificate.
- Bilingual in Spanish or Portuguese preferred.
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Edward M. Kennedy Community Health Center, Worcester , Registered Nurse -$4,000 Sign On Bonus, Healthcare , Worcester, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!