Massage Therapist Part time
Company: Massage Envy
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Overview Are you a Massage Therapist that loves what they do? We
are looking for you! -Do you love massage therapy and want to work
in an environment where your skills are maximized, while earning a
substantial income? - At our Framingham franchised location,*we are
looking for friendly and outgoing professionals who can assist our
clients in their body's wellness and help them achieve life
changing results. -As a massage therapist at our Framingham
franchised location,* you're part of a team that's passionate about
helping people feel their best through total body care. Our massage
therapists are full-fledged employees and valued team members who
get the support they need to feel safe and confident doing what
they love. We take care of overhead costs and supplies, marketing,
and building your book of business so you can focus on performing
as many massages as you want. And with the repeat clientele that
the membership model provides, you'll get to see the long-term
impact your services make for members. And the perks don't stop
there. We support and inspire you to be your best inside and
outside the treatment room with:
- Benefits that help you take care of you including
- Earn unlimited comissions on Membership Sales and Enchancements
in addition to hourly rate!
- Student Loan Reimbursement up tp $99 a month
- License Reimbursement ($99 a year)
- Full-Time employees the company offers a comprehensive benefits
program including Medical & Dental. ( 30-35 hrs per week
- 401K Plan for Full-Time employees
- Paid Time for Full-Time employeees
- 5 Paid Holidays for Full-Time employees
- Discounted services and products for employees
- A dedication to self-care -with an education program that helps
managers understand the physical impact of your work and gives you
the tools to prolong the career you love.
- Continuing education -with 12+ free CEs every year.
- A commitment to safety -and providing a therapeutic, healing
environment for you and each member and guest.What We'll Accomplish
Together As a team, we're committed to offering excellent
professional services that help clients do more of the things they
love. Your role and the work you do every day is at the very heart
of our mission. This includes:
- Performing -quality, therapeutic bodywork that meets clients'
needs within scope of practice and licensing guidelines as
applicable in our state.
- Customizing -massage services within required policies,
protocols, and approved modalities to craft truly personalized
- Safeguarding -the client experience, maintaining client
confidentiality and upholding the commitment to safety.
- Embracing -the brand's core values of optimism, gratitude,
excellence, consistency and empathy.
- Protecting -our workplace culture by recognizing and supporting
team goals and building positive relationships with team
members.What it Takes to Succeed We only succeed together, so we're
looking for people with the passion and experience to be amazing.
Those who thrive in this role are: -
- Well-skilled professionals -who have a minimum of 500 hours of
massage therapy school under their belts and a certificate of
completion. You'll also need to meet the licensing requirements for
massage therapy in our state and be able to pass a background and
reference check with flying colors.
- Thirsty for knowledge, -seeking continuing education to build
on their modality mastery (which must include Swedish and deep
- Clear communicators -who can effectively identify each client's
needs, set clear expectations, and stay connected to the client
throughout the session to achieve the goals of each service.
- Total body care champions -who can recommend follow-up visits
and additional services and products as needed to help clients
pursue their wellness goals. -
- Great teammates -who show up on time ready to jump in wherever
needed to get the job done. -We Believe Our Differences Make Us
BetterWe're excited to hear from everyone with the skills,
experience, and passion to do a great job. We do not unlawfully
discriminate against any applicants or employees on any applicable
legally protected basis, including race, color, religion, gender,
sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or
veteran status. -If -you're ready to bring your healing skills to a
place where you can focus on doing what you love, we can't wait -to
meet you. - -ME SPE Franchising, LLC (" MEF" ) is a national
franchisor of independently owned and operated franchised
locations. Each individual franchised location, not MEF, Massage
Franchising, LLC, -or any of its affiliates, is the sole employer
for all positions posted by a franchised location, and each
individual franchised location is not acting as an agent for MEF,
Massage Envy Franchising, LLC or any of its affiliates. Hiring
criteria, benefits and compensation are set by each individually
owned and operated franchised location and may vary from location
to location. -
Keywords: Massage Envy, Worcester , Massage Therapist Part time, Healthcare , Auburn, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!