Permanent Nocturnist Physician Job - UMass
Company: Cross Country Search
Posted on: June 23, 2022
UMass Memorial Health is the largest health care system in
Central Massachusetts and the clinical partner of UMass Chan
Medical School. In addition to our fully equipped medical centers,
our system also includes home health and hospice partners,
behavioral health programs and community-based physician
The Division of Hospital Medicine at UMass Memorial Medical Center
currently seeks a full-time Nocturnist. The successful candidate
will be board certified/eligible in Internal Medicine, Family
Medicine, or Internal Medicine-Pediatrics. Consideration will be
given to both experienced physicians and graduating
- Our health care system includes multiple hospitals throughout
Central Massachusetts. Currently, we are looking to hire academic
hospitalists to join our group practice at:
- UMass Memorial Medical Center (Worcester)
- Marlborough Hospital (Marlborough)
- Our nocturnists benefit from an environment of mentorship and
support within our division that allows for career development and
growth in non-clinical services such as research, quality
improvement, and medical education.
- Academic appointment as Assistant Professor working directly
with residents and APPs.
- Our division prides itself on transparency and fosters
engagement of faculty who can feel comfortable sharing their
experiences and ideas.
- Our partnership with the UMass Chan Medical School provides our
faculty with the opportunity for longitudinal training, career
development, and continuing education as well as access to the
latest technology, research, and clinical trials.
- With more than 1,100 physicians, the UMass Memorial Medical
Group is one of the largest, integrated multispecialty group
medical practices on the entire East Coast. We offer a competitive
salary and benefits package.
- We strive to build strength through diversity within our
division as an equal opportunity employer. As such, we encourage
applicants who identify as underrepresented minority, so we can
continue to add to the cultural competency and diversity of our
division and provide exceptional care to our culturally,
ethnically, and socioeconomically diverse community of
The Worcester area is rich in history and cultural diversity. We
- a broad range of excellent primary and secondary
- several highly regarded colleges including Clark University,
The College of the Holy Cross, and Worcester Polytechnic
- a variety of affordable housing options from newly renovated
condominiums to gracious Victorian homes,
- numerous restaurants, theater groups, and concert
- easy access to Boston and Cape Cod a well as Providence and
Newport, Rhode Island, all of which are within an hour's drive.
In short, Worcester provides a myriad of social, cultural and
recreational amenities making this area a truly desirable location
in which to practice and live.
Come join the best place to give care, the best place to get care,
and the best place for YOU!
As an equal opportunity employer, all qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment by UMass Memorial Medical
Group without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual
orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity and
expression, protected veteran status or other status protected by
law. Our group strives to promote leadership development, including
dedicated workshops, bias training, and cultural awareness.
Candidates with interest in this Hospitalist physician opportunity
please contact Selena Dickherber:
314-887-4922 (text capability)
Keywords: Cross Country Search, Worcester , Permanent Nocturnist Physician Job - UMass, Healthcare , Worcester, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!