Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
Posted on: June 24, 2022
The Oasis at Dodge Park located in Worcester, MA is specialized in
caring for those diagnosed with memory impairment in a unique
setting. The facility is among the highest rated memory care
facility in MA and in the country. We are a super-star community
rated by Caring.com.
Our staff positive review is well above the average in the long
term care setting. Check our reviews on Indeed.
We are looking for Registered Nurse (RN) / or Licensed Practical
Nurses (LPN)- for a full time (32/40 hours) position for the
evening shift (3pm-11pm).
If you're looking for a great place to launch or advance your
nursing career, then look no further than joining our team.
Must be a Massachusetts-licensed nurse or in a process to obtain a
MA license. Long-term care experience is a must. Previous
experience with memory care and dementia care is preferred.
Great hourly package will offer for the qualified individuals.
What Sets The Oasis At Dodge Park Apart
- Competitive rates
- Weekly pay
- 401(k) matching
- A comprehensive, outstanding benefit package including generous
vacation, holiday pay, health, dental, vision insurance with
employer contribution and reimbursement.
- Health, Dental and Vision from day 1.
- Voluntary multiple benefits that you can purchase at discounted
- Employer paying for liability insurance for all nurses
- Free onsite parking
- Employee Referral Bonuses
Our facility is conveniently located in the great community of
Worcester, MA with free onsite parking. If you are dedicated to
exceptional patient and resident care, an exciting place to work,
and want to be part of a great team ---then apply today.
- Current license by the State of MA Board of Nursing, as an RN
- Ability to lead and motivate subordinates.
- Ability to perform a variety of duties characterized by
frequent change, as work schedule will change on a daily
- Able to work intimately with residents, physicians and
- Capable of working to prescribe nursing standards.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
Please email your resume or contact our HR department anytime.
We will start the process with phone/zoom interview. Only one (1)
position is available.
Looking forward to have you join our team.
Job Type: Full-time
Employment Type: Full Time
Keywords: iHire, Worcester , Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN), Healthcare , Worcester, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!