Travel RN - CCU in Worcester, MA
Company: Nurses PRN
Posted on: June 24, 2022
ICU Registered Nurses must provide top end care for patients
with life-threatening injuries. ICU Registered Nurses must have the
ability to make immediate and spot on decisions while staying
composed during unforeseen, traumatic
events.Responsibilities:Intensive Care Unit Nurses duties
- Evaluating the patient's progress.
- Taking needed steps if there are any changes in the patient's
- Assisting medical staff with medical procedures.
- Making sure all medical equipment is functioning properly while
caring for patients.
- Supplying needed medication in a fast-paced, highly stressful
- Providing emotional support while updating family members of
current health status of the patient.
One year of experience as an ICU Nurse within the past two
- Active Nursing License in good standing.
- Current BLS from American Heart Association.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen.
Keywords: Nurses PRN, Worcester , Travel RN - CCU in Worcester, MA, Healthcare , Worcester, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!