Home Health Registered Nurse (RN)
Company: Aveanna Healthcare
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Registered Nurse (RN) is responsible for providing and
documenting skilled nursing care in accordance with the developed
care plan and physicians' orders for each individual patient while
adhering to confidentiality standards and professional boundaries
at all times.
- Pay Differentials for SOC, ROC, Recert
- Employee Referral Program
- Paid Holidays
- Weekly PayResponsibilities of the Registered Nurse:
- Responsible for the delivery and coordination of quality
patient care in compliance with physician orders.
- Continuously observes and assesses patient condition and care
needs and reports changes in condition to the supervisor and/or
physician as appropriate.
- Documents all activities, assessments, nursing actions,
responses and coordination of care in a timely manner whenever care
- Develop, implement and update the nursing care plan.
- Takes appropriate nursing action based on assessment and
achieves expected outcomes.
- Recognizes changes in patient needs and responses requiring
intervention and implements care to prevent risk or reduce
- Accepts responsibility for personal and professional
accountability by complying with Aveanna policies, state and
federal regulations, accrediting bodies and the Nurse Practice
- Provide care utilizing infection control measures that protect
both the staff and the patient according to OSHA standards.
- Educates the patient and family regarding the disease process,
self-care techniques, and prevention strategies, and in meeting the
patient's nursing needs.
- Maintain knowledge of competencies related to the nursing
profession by participating in educational programs, continued
education units, internal learning management skills and skill
- Graduate of an accredited Diploma, Associate or Baccalaureate
School of Nursing
- Current, unrestricted state license as a Registered Nurse in
the state of practice
- Current CPR certification
- Looking for Nurses with.
- Behavioral Health
- New to Home Health Welcome
- New Graduates Welcome.
- Must be willing to travel and visit adult patients in their
homeBenefits of Registered Nurse:
- Health, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance*
- 2 Weeks Vacation*
- Mileage Reimbursement
- 1 Week Sick time
- 401(k) Savings Plan with Employer Matching*
- Easy access to state of the art technology for electronic
charting during point of care
- 24 Hour 7 Days a Week Team Support for direct clinical and
- Paid Per Visit & Weekly Paychecks
- Flexible Scheduling.
- Paid Training & Continuous Professional Development
- benefit eligibility is dependent on employment status
- Complete EMR System
- Must be able to speak, write, read and understand English
- Must be able to travel
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds
- Prolonged walking, standing, bending, kneeling, reaching,
- Must be able to sit and climb stairs
- Must have visual and hearing acuity
- Must have strong sense of smell and touch
- Must be able to sufficiently reposition patients and move
equipment without assistance
- Must be able to appropriately respond physically and mentally
to emergency situations in the home or during transport
Must be able to function in a wide variety of environments which
may involve exposure to allergens and other various conditions
- Possible exposure to blood, bodily fluids and infectious
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or
contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or
responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job.
Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with
or without notice.As an employer accepting Medicare and Medicaid
funds, employees must comply with all health-related requirements
in all relevant jurisdictions, including required vaccinations and
testing, subject to exemptions for medical or religious reasons as
appropriate.Notice for Job Applicants Residing in California
Keywords: Aveanna Healthcare, Worcester , Home Health Registered Nurse (RN), Healthcare , Southbridge, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!