Heart Failure Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant
Company: UnitedHealth Group
Posted on: August 5, 2022
As a part of Optum Care, the largest network of medical groups
in the country, Reliant Medical Group is seeking a Full Time Heart
Failure Cardiology Advanced Practitioner (Nurse Practitioner or
Physician Assistant) to join our team in Worcester, MA. At Optum,
we are transforming healthcare nationally while providing
physician-led care locally. Work with the largest care delivery
organization in the world and start doing your life s best work.
- Collegial group practice with a large referral base
- Will join our respected division including Twelve Cardiologist
and six advanced practitioners
- Opportunity to be part of an expanding team of experts designed
to specifically manage patients with Congestive Heart Failure
- Will work collaboratively with physicians and advanced
practitioners with advanced heart failure expertise.
- Patient education to patients and their family
- Practicing within developed Standardized Procedures the
advanced practitioner plans, implements, and evaluates the plan of
care and seeks to improve care through collaborative/collegial
practice among caregivers/providers/disciplines
- Fully supported by team of general cardiologists,
interventional program, structural heart program and
electrophysiology program, all within Reliant Medical Group.
- State of the art Epic EMR system What makes an Optum Care
- Providers are supported to practice at the peak of their
- We recognize that if you want to provide good care and do it
well, you can t do it alone - this is the foundation of the
team-based care model
- The culture is one of clinical innovation and
- Reliant is a top performer of the Quadruple Aim initiative in
- We are influencing change on a national scale while still
maintaining the culture and community of our local care
organizations Compensation & Benefits Highlights
- Compensation based on quality, not quantity
- Dedicated CME Time & Allowance
- Excellent PTO package
- Robust retirement package including employer funded
contributions About Reliant Medical Group
At Reliant Medical Group, transforming the delivery of health care
across Central and Boston Metro-west Massachusetts is our passion.
Founded in 1929, we are an established multi-specialty, physician
led integrated healthcare delivery system, with 500 providers that
care for over 320,000 patients throughout our 19 locations.
Recognized nationally for an innovative, sustainable care model and
advanced EHR platform, we offer a full range of outpatient primary
care and over 30 different specialties including hospital medicine,
comprehensive radiology services, and urgent care.
Reliant Medical Group has a long history of commitment to
value-based care and clinical excellence. The organization exceeds
the 90th percentile in most HEDIS measures, is among the top
provider groups nationally in patient experience and provides care
at a cost well below market competitors. Reliant is also committed
to the provider experience and understands that the best path to
better patient care is by ensuring that providers and staff are
happy, engaged, and productive.
- Bachelor s degree
- National Board Certification
- Licensed by the Commonwealth of Massachusetts board of
registration in Nursing
- Graduate of an Accredited Nurse Practitioner Program or
Physician Assistant program,
- Maintains BLS certification, professional certification as
- Full COVID-19 vaccination is an essential job function of this
role. Candidates located in states that mandate COVID-19 booster
doses must also comply with those state requirements. UnitedHealth
Group will adhere to all federal, state and local regulations as
well as all client requirements and will obtain necessary proof of
vaccination, and boosters when applicable, prior to employment to
ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential
job functions with or without reasonable accommodation Preferred
- Masters level
- 1+years of Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant experience
in a robust Heart Failure Cardiology practice
- Fluency in EMR systems & technology
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication
To protect the health and safety of our workforce, patients and
communities we serve, UnitedHealth Group and its affiliate
companies require all employees to disclose COVID-19 vaccination
status prior to beginning employment. In addition, some roles and
locations require full COVID-19 vaccination, including boosters, as
an essential job function. UnitedHealth Group adheres to all
federal, state and local COVID-19 vaccination regulations as well
as all client COVID-19 vaccination requirements and will obtain the
necessary information from candidates prior to employment to ensure
compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job
functions with or without reasonable accommodation. Failure to meet
the vaccination requirement may result in rescission of an
employment offer or termination of employment.
About Optum Care:
At Optum Care, we ve found that putting clinicians at the center of
care is the best way to improve lives. Our physician-led
organization is one of the most dynamic and progressive health care
organizations in the world, serving almost 20 million people
through more than 64,000 aligned physicians and advanced practice
clinicians. You will find our team working in local clinics,
surgery centers and urgent care centers, within care models focused
on managing risk, higher quality outcomes and driving change
through collaboration and innovation. Learn more at
Would you thrive with Optum Care?
- Do you practice evidence-based medicine?
- Are you seeking a practice focused on patient-centered quality
care, not volume?
- Are you a team player - comfortable delegating and empowering
- Are you constantly seeking better ways to do things?
- Do you want to be part of something better? Careers with Optum.
Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant
objective; make health care work better for everyone. So when it
comes to how we use the world's large accumulation of
health-related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices
or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap
beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. Optum, part of
the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some
of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care
has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that
means working on high performance teams against sophisticated
challenges that matter. Optum, incredible ideas in one incredible
company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an
Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin,
protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation,
gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information,
or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are
required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: UnitedHealth Group, Worcester , Heart Failure Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant, Healthcare , Worcester, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!