Associate Dentist - Excellent Benefits!
Company: 42 North Dental
Location: North Brookfield
Posted on: August 6, 2022
We are currently looking for a part-time Associate Dentist for our
office, Gentle Dental Worcester Trolley Yard!
Reasons to join the practice:
* Flexible scheduling/part-time hours with the ability to go
* Unlimited earning potential, do the Dentistry you like to do, and
work closely with in house Specialists
* New and modern practice with busy patient base
42 North Dental has been providing dental care in New England for
over 40 years. In our established, multi-specialty group practice
we welcome an abundance of new patients each month. Our
state-of-the-art facility allows optimal patient care, a
comprehensive approach to full-service dentistry along with a
strong focus on quality, service, and patient satisfaction.
Providers are responsible for entire clinical patient experience
from initial exam and treatment plan to delivery of care. In-office
specialty services including periodontics, endodontics, oral
surgery, and orthodontics are available facilitating access to
complete dental care for patients.
Excellent compensation and benefits package including paid medical,
malpractice and 401K retirement plus unlimited earning potential.
Future opportunity for equity position.
* Promote oral health and disease prevention
* Diagnose oral diseases
* Educate patients on oral health and various treatment options
* Create treatment plans to maintain or restore patient's oral
* Review treatment plan options with patients
* Review, maintain and update patients' medical and dental
* Review and interpret x-rays and diagnostic tests
* Monitor growth and development of the teeth and jaws
* Provide proper restorative and preventive dental care
* Perform surgical procedures on the teeth, bone and soft tissues
of the oral cavity
* Maintain the highest quality standard of care for all
* Maintain the highest standard of ethics and professionalism
within the dental office
* Keep abreast of new developments, technologies, best practices
and standard of care through current continuing education courses
and professional development
* DMD or DDS degree from a university-based dental education
program accredited by the American Dental Association Commission on
Dental Accreditation (ADA CODA)
* Current state license to practice dentistry
* Documentation of Hepatitis B vaccination
* Proof of malpractice insurance
* Current Basic Life Support (BLS) or cardiopulmonary resuscitation
Keywords: 42 North Dental, Worcester , Associate Dentist - Excellent Benefits!, Healthcare , North Brookfield, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!