Medical Lab Technician
Company: Connected Health Care, LLC
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Senior Medical Technologist - MT
Connected Health Care is searching for a Senior Medical
Technologist to join a hospital team in Putnam, CT, approximately
30 minutes from Worcester! 3+ years of generalist experience
preferred. If you are a lab professional looking to take the next
step in your career with a great organization, this opportunity is
* Perform clinical laboratory assays in one or more of the
* Correctly receive specimens, print labels, and enter and verify
patient data without errors
* Ensure that assay results are reported in a timely, legible, and
meaningful format with appropriate reference values and/or
* Ensure that test selection and reference ranges are
* Ensure timely availability of laboratory results
* Perform quality control activities appropriate to each assay
performed and respond appropriately to outlier results
* Participate in proficiency testing activities in each applicable
* Be responsible for preventative maintenance and repair of
instrumentation, as well as preparation of calibrators, reagents,
and other materials
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Must be able to accurately produce test results and evaluate
* Must be capable of consistent, independent judgment under
fluctuating workload pressure.
* Must be able to communicate technical information clearly, both
in direct communication and by phone.
* Must possess the qualities of integrity and good judgment.
* Must maintain good physical and emotional well-being.
* Must maintain qualities agreed to in Patients First Commitment
(Attitude/Demeanor, Respect, Teamwork, Accountability/Initiative,
Communication and Dedication to Excellence).
CERTIFICATION/LICENSE : ASCP Required - Medical Technologist (MT
If you are interested in hearing more about this great opportunity,
Patrick - Healthcare Recruiter
Keywords: Connected Health Care, LLC, Worcester , Medical Lab Technician, Healthcare , Worcester, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!