Child/Adolescent Psych Nurse Practitioner needed in Worcester, Massachusetts New grads welcome!
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Psychiatric-Mental Health opening in Worcester, Massachusetts.
This and other nurse practitioner jobs brought to you by
We are seeking a full-time PMHNP with Child/Adolescent experience
to join our team in Worcester, MA. Inpatient psychiatric setting
and be able to provide care to patients across the lifespan.
Worcester offers a great opportunity to own or rent, raise a family
or live independently. Worcester is a city that offers the best of
both large and small cities with its affordable housing; quality
public schools; many colleges and universities; access to diverse
culture, sports, restaurants and entertainment; and reliable local
and regional transportation. For more information on this
opportunity, as well as other positions nationwide, please contact
Janina Georges in the Advanced Practice Division at . Send your
resume or CV in strict confidence to Please reference
- PMHNP required. New grads with Child/Adolescent RN experience
welcome to apply!
- Full benefit coverage and malpractice included
- 120-bed facility equipped with the latest safety features
- Located in the center of Massachusetts, between Boston and
- Mountain areas to the west and lakes mainly north offer good
- About an hour drive from Boston
- High salary
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Keyphrases: psychiatry jobs, psychiatrist jobs, psychologist jobs,
psychiatric nurse practitioner jobs
Keywords: CompHealth, Worcester , Child/Adolescent Psych Nurse Practitioner needed in Worcester, Massachusetts New grads welcome!, Healthcare , Worcester, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!